Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Underwater expedition delivers key findings in search for evidence of early Americans

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 6:11 PM

         yes, i agree, it was interesting.  a sealevel drop of 200 ft would change much of the world's shorelines.  the bahamas would become a large landmass, vast lands would be added to florida, and to our northeast coast.  this could happen after a poleshift, when much water is frozen at the new poles and as glaciers.
         the findings may tend to negate the theory of plate depression from the weight of glaciers.  water is heavier than ice, yet nothing is said of plates being depressed under the oceans.

      Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 8:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Underwater expedition delivers key findings in search for evidence of early Americans

      Thanks for posting that, Paul. I have great respect for Adovasio. He is one of the few who isn't afraid of the peer review.  His work at Rock Shelter and Meadowcroft proved that!

      Phil

      ========

      Paul Bader wrote:

      Underwater expedition delivers key findings in search for evidence of early Americans

      <Snipped for brevity>