Fw: cayce on n america

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2009

         repost from ancient-mysteries, since it fits our discussion here.

      Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 11:40 PM
      Subject: cayce on n america

      1947-1 49. And the entity was known then as the "great mother" of those who became emissaries from the Egyptian land. Many were the offspring of the entity put into authority in the land of Said, as well as On and Og and the Carpathian, as well as that land now known as the Spanish, as well as the Aryans in the American land.

         more than once, cayce spoke of aryans in the yucatan or the american land.

      1252-1 16. Before this we find the entity was in the Indian land, during those periods when there were the attempts to correlate the tenets or teachings from the Atlantean land, from Ra-Ta, Saneid, On, and the peoples in the Gobi land. 1252-1 17. The entity then was the interpreter to Saneid, and those that compiled the various experiences of the varied groups for the active use in the experiences of those peoples in that particular land and under those particular environs. 18. The entity was among the first that attempted to break that which has arisen to be castes. 19. Before that we find the entity was in the land of the present nativity during those periods when there was the breaking up of the islands in now the South Seas, and the combinations of those that made for the changes in those environments of those peoples. 20. The entity then was among those first that have become known as the cave or cliff dwellers, in that portion now known as Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico. In those environs and places did the entity make for its activities, in the name then Un-nn.

         this tends to date the first cliff dwellers of our southwest to the time of ra ta, circa 11,000 bce.

      5245-1 9. Before that we find the entity was in the land now known as Yucatan, when there were those establishings in the land from the Atlanteans. The entity was in the temples, set as the recorder, in the name then Arsth. In the experiences there were those periods of dissension with those in authority when there were the decisions of most of the peoples to join with the movement in what is now portions of Arizona. The entity chose to remain in the experiences there. Records may eventually be discovered again.

         its hopeful that there remain records to be found!

      2576-1 27. Before that the entity was in the Atlantean land, during those periods when there was the breaking up and the journeying to the various lands. 28. The entity was among those who came to what is now the Yucatan land, later journeying with many of those peoples to the south and west - or in portions of Arizona, as now known.

         note that then arizona was south and west of yucatan.

      172-3 12. In the one before this we find in that land now know as America, in that land known as that of the West. The entity then among those that were come into the land as immigrants from the far east, now, or from the now known as India land, settling with those peoples in the plains now known as Arizona. The entity among those, then, that set up this combination of cults that built in the land the temples and the dwellings in the rocks.

         ancient arizona had people from persia and india migrate there.  this city cut into the rock may be that reported in 1909, that our govt keeps secret.

      2822-1 18. Before that the entity was in the land now known as the Yucatan, when there were those activities as various groups were being organized by the upsetting of the earth's surface, as well as the various groups that had come from parts of other lands. 19. The entity then was the leader in a spiritual and a material activity, as founded upon not wholly an empire or that of a local nature, but the attempt of a unified work. 20. Then in the name Quenteroien, the entity gained. Some of the groups followed those lands as were set or established in parts of now southwestern New Mexico, where some of the Lost Tribes were established as a center;

         we have found a hebrew tablet at los lunas nm.  cayce has them arrive right after a major earth change, which points to a much earlier time than thought.  the last event we are sure of was 10,000 bce.  in other readings he tells of lost tribes arriving in yucatan circa 3000 bce.  there is reason to think that an earth change event also happened then.  the hebrew script found at los lunas was different from that found in the mounds of ohio.  i had thought the nm script was more recent.  further comparison is required.  im convinced square hebrew script was used by 3000 bce.

      1744-1 32. Before that we find the entity was again in the land now known as the American, during those periods when there was the ingress of those who had escaped from the Persian and Indian land, - who had drifted as it were across the waters of now the Pacific, and had become a settlement or had begun to establish settlements in what is now lower California, and portions of Arizona and the like.

      1434-1 32. Before that we find the entity was in the lands of the present nativity or sojourn in the present, during those periods when there were those peoples entering into the land now called the Yucatan - after leaving the Atlantean and Poseidon land. 33. The entity was among those peoples who journeyed to the farther West or North and West from the Yucatan land; and the entity there was a priestess, and of the children of the Law of One. 34. The joinings in activities there were for the attempts to establish with those peoples that had been a portion of the lost or strayed tribe, that came across from Lemuria; as well as with those that came from the lands of bondage by the Persians and those that later were called the Indo-Chinans - or those peoples from the mountain who raided the Indian land. 35. There the entity aided in establishing a new unison of activity, in what would now be called the Arizona land.

         so in arizona, we had lost tribes, atlanteans, lemurians, people from india, persia, cambodia, yucatan, and peruvians [on].  they had built homes and temples on the land, cliffs, and cut into rock.  some time after 11,000 bce the earth upheaved, and a great lake had burst its banks and flooded the land, washing away all traces.

      5729-1 18. Before that the entity was in the land of the present sojourn, but in the areas of the Southwest; for the entity then was among those called the Cliff Dwellers, being of those peoples who came up from Yucatan to the Northeast and to portions of Arizona and New Mexico - as now known.

         note that in this era, that az and nm were northeast of yucatan!  they are now northwest.  in the time discussed here at least two poleshifts had occurred.