american megaliths

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2009

          many sites of new england are called megalithic, but imho dont really qualify, due to the smaller size of stones used.  there are exceptions, as shown here.  observe the huge stone resting on others.  it has no function, other than to show those who followed what they were capable of doing.  i believe the true megaliths were erected by giants.  we must accept that this monument was raised after the last glacier advance, which is incredible, because even 10 footers would have difficulty lifting such weight without ingenious methods, using levers, rollers, and an incline, would still be hard.

         there were human giants of various sizes thru the ages.  the tallest were the oldest, but the stature of men increased and decreased along with the rest of nature several times, from unknown causes.
         as far as i can determine, the neanderthal and cro magnon of 25,000 bce were about 6 ft tall.  its more than possible that mankind also lived contemporary with them, as much as 12-25 ft tall.
         after 10,000 bce, man seemed to grow smaller, with the last giants disappearing close to 5,000 bce.  we bottomed out at 5 ft tall, and are now growing larger again.  who knows, but man may be 10 ft tall 5,000 years from now.
         the giants left us signs of their passing, but few would accept the proofs before their eyes.  the murals depict giant pharaohs, but our lads posit their large size was exagerated out of vanity.  they saw the dolichocephalic skulls, but insist it resulted from marfan syndrome.  they twist the proofs to fit their preconceived notions.  they found the crown worn by a former queen of babylon, that was three times larger than modern size, and ignore the facts.
         to some of us the truth of giants and atlantis is convincing.