southwest flooding

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 28, 2009

         more on the inland sea of the southwest during the time of cultured man.  this from cayce :

      2223-1 22. In the one before this we find in the period when changes came in that land now known as the Utah and Colorado country. The entity [was] among those that dwelt in the land when this was submerged through the upheavals caused in the northern country. Then in the name Eili, and the entity lost through this experience, being in that position of bringing upon others those of condemnation, for the entity taught others to apply the night-side of life - through trickery and through soothsaying, counting of stones, of beads, of carvings. Hence in the present urge we find the desire to know of such, and the fear of the influence of charm, or of that that might bring to others the thoughts of same. WELL that the entity beware of same, and - as given - study the occult, rather than the mystery side of earth's experience.

         from cayce and phylos i gather that the inland sea may have been fresh water, that came into that region from the north, and during a subsequent upheaval, flowed off the land into the gulf of california.  the area had advanced cultures during both events.  the flooding happened before 11,000 bce, and the run-off was after that date - according to the psychic information, taken from the book of life or akashic records.
         now cayce predicted that the southwest would be inundated again by earthquakes in the present era.  not sure where the water will come from.  the high elevation gives people a false sense of security.  the last thing that they expect is being flooded.  the evidence from the previous events are unmistakable, as seen with my own eyes in 1986.  the lack of patina on the water-eroded surfaces points to fairly recent flooding in utah and arizona.  i only saw a small portion of sw colorado, so cannot comment on that.  elevation can change by thousands of feet in a few hours, whether our geologists will admit it or not.  if im the only one who has noted these things, im proud of that.  i have tried to give a timely warning.

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2009

           i just recalled reading the report of a geologist who did research on the southwest.  he determined the area had been flooded, but could not determine where the water came from.  i dont recall his name, but found it online.  his career was ruined by his report.  if i run across it again, it will be brought forward.  i believe he was correct, and wrongfully ridiculed.

[...]

        mike

      • justice family
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 2, 2009
          Mike,
           I have written several times here of how I see the topograpy of the area that I live in and it seems to have been sculpted, to my eyes, from a vast, stupendous rushing of water. It has always appeared to me like something ruptured to the north of this area and phenomenal amounts of water came rushing down over this area, carving much of what is seen today.
           Jamye

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2, 2009
            Are you referring to J.Harlan Bretz' 1923 paper on the scablands of
            Eastern Washington being the result of catastrophic outflowing of
            pressurized water emanating from melting glaciers? His work was
            harshly criticized until 1950 when it was accepted as correct.

            --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mike white"
            <infoplz@...> wrote:

            > i just recalled reading the report of a geologist who did
            research on the southwest. he determined the area had been flooded,
            but could not determine where the water came from. i dont recall his
            name, but found it online. his career was ruined by his report. if i
            run across it again, it will be brought forward. i believe he was
            correct, and wrongfully ridiculed.

            book review : 'a dweller on two planets', by phylos

          • dcampbell75479
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 2, 2009
              That is likely one of the results of the Heinrich Event of 1700-18000
              years BP. Corroboration has been found in the patination studies done
              at Halls Cave in Texas. Early geological studies of the Red River
              found some of the earliest indications of this event.
              --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "justice family"
              <justice_thunder@...> wrote:

              > Mike,
              > I have written several times here of how I see the topograpy of the
              area that I live in and it seems to have been sculpted, to my eyes,
              from a vast, stupendous rushing of water. It has always appeared to me
              like something ruptured to the north of this area and phenomenal
              amounts of water came rushing down over this area, carving much of
              what is seen today.
              > Jamye

              02/28/09 17:21:00

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 2, 2009

                   no, i recall it was further east, in utah, colorado, and az.  he thought it must have been a glacial dam breakage, but never found the evidence.
                   i wrote geologists in az and col, inviting them to join us - no response.  i guess they are more comfortable with like-minded people.  hard to learn new things that way.  it must be sad for experts to spend an entire career believing certain things, and at the end, find out it was in error.  unless, they consider alternatives, the truth may never be learned.

                <infoplz@... > wrote:

                > i just recalled reading the report of a geologist who did
                research on the southwest. he determined the area had been flooded,
                but could not determine where the water came from. i dont recall his
                name, but found it online. his career was ruined by his report. if i
                run across it again, it will be brought forward. i believe he was
                correct, and wrongfully ridiculed.

              • michael
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 3, 2009
                  hi jamye, all

                  i know that you have noted the effects of flooding in your area.
                  field trips in arkansas would be interesting. looking for former
                  high water marks, or benches. try to find traces of former marine
                  life. portions of ark. and mo. must have been islands when the
                  lower midwest was covered by an inland sea. the problem is finding
                  something that will help us date the event[s]. the experts admit to
                  ancient flooding, but conclude it was mya.
                  coal is an organic mineral. it may be possible to date it, if
                  they would. carbon dating is expensive, and our lads feel certain
                  that coal is too old to date, so do not try. they date charcoal, we
                  can only hope by serendipity that some coal will accidentally get
                  dated, and shed some light on the young age of coal in the midwest.
                  its incredible that coal with man-made objects have been found in
                  was never dated. they are too hasty to always assume its a fraud or
                  hoax.
                  being too cynical is unscientific. despite the many reports, our
                  scientists for twenty centuries refused to believe that rocks fell
                  from space. for just as long, they were certain that the jaws of
                  sharks were too weak to attack humans. they ignored vitruvius and
                  used lead on water pipes right up to modern times. many of us still
                  have copper plumbing with lead soldered fittings on our drinking
                  water. we mustnt accept all we are told without challenging it.

                  mike

                  <justice_thunder@...> wrote:

                  > Mike,
                  > I have written several times here of how I see the topograpy of
                  the area that I live in and it seems to have been sculpted, to my
                  eyes, from a vast, stupendous rushing of water. It has always
                  appeared to me like something ruptured to the north of this area and
                  phenomenal amounts of water came rushing down over this area,
                  carving much of what is seen today.
                  > Jamye

                  02/28/09 17:21:00

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 3, 2009

                       i should have added that the crude paleo axe heads are found in arkansas, but not in the rest of the lower midwest, under 700 ft of elevation.  this is circumstantial evidence, but does suggest occupation by man at a period, when he was absent in areas under 700 ft.  its my contention that the rest of the lower midwest was an inland sea.  since it was during the time of the old stone age, the old inland sea wasnt mya.
                       there are indications that the inland sea in the lower midwest was in long wandering inlets at various times in fairly recent history.  not a wide expanse, but narrow reaches, deep into the continent.  i believe it was during the occupation of man, but so far cannot pin down dates.  it appears the flooding was off and on.  this is revealed by the level of the coal seams.
                       the book i just reviewed on ancient-mysteries, gives from the akashic record a few glimpses into american prehistory.  no mention was made of an inland sea in the lower midwest, which doesnt rule it out.  he said the lower midwest had atlantean cattle ranches, circa 11,150 bce.  a great inland sea did cover much of az and colorado then.
                       writing in 1886, he was dismayed that the ancient stock of their cattle were being killed off - making me assume that he referred to the bison.  this tends to explain how the bison herds survived the late pleistocene event that swept away the other megafauna - they may have been reintroduced.  its possible that the event was felt more west of the rockies.  it has all appearances to have been great tsunamis from the pacific that swept away the megafauna in western america, and eastern asia.
                       much of the red clay in north america seems to be east of the rockies, and probably was deposited on the continent by the 1300 ft tsunami waves that came upon the continent when atlantis sank, which the author cited [phylos] dated at circa 8150 bce.  the water ran off fast in some regions, like the east, but lingered longer perhaps further west, like tx and ok, imho.  the inland sea could have resulted from the tsunami, and may have lingered in the lower midwest too, for some time after the 8150 bce event.  for all we know the mississippian culture may have been related to the atlantean cattle ranches, and persisted from 11,150 to 8150 bce.  platform pyramids are consistent with the sun worship of the incali atlanteans.

                    <justice_thunder@ ...> wrote:

                    > Mike,
                    > I have written several times here of how I see the topograpy of
                    the area that I live in and it seems to have been sculpted, to my
                    eyes, from a vast, stupendous rushing of water. It has always
                    appeared to me like something ruptured to the north of this area and
                    phenomenal amounts of water came rushing down over this area,
                    carving much of what is seen today.
                    > Jamye

                    02/28/09 17:21:00