"Brandywine Stone Wall".

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008

      MississippiĀ’s Great Wall

         this ancient wall could be man-made.
         those that place no faith in cayce can ignore this.  i had forgotten that cayce reported that lemurians had settled portions of the american south circa 50,000 bce.  im led to believe many of the ancient pyramids and temples found in the south date to that period.  this old wall may relate to them.
         so i must clarify my position.  i think its possible for human relics and megafauna fossils to be found in the lower midwest.  the megafauna roamed for over a million years before their extinction.  these finds could predate the inland sea that im concerned with.
         the coal seams indicate several submersions of short duration, each followed by an equally short uplift.  something like maybe a thousand years of sea, followed by a thousand years of dry land, and repeated.  its very possible that human relics could be found below the coal seams.  this would be conclusive proof that im correct in my ideas about the recent inland seas.
         based on this scenario, it will be hard to prove that the inland seas did occur, based on fossil records, for human relics and megafauna fossils that predate the floods could be found.
         our lads are fast to deny human giants ever lived, so its a knee-jerk reaction to label any structures of massive stones as natural formations.  hopefully, someone with an open mind will further investigate the brandywine wall.
         im surprised that david hasnt mentioned this wall, when he has long been interested in rockwall tx.  the cave-ins may point to enclosed spaces beneath.  its incredible that so many archaic finds are blown-off so easily, and ignored.

      mike

    • dcampbell75479
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
        The reason I have not mentioned the Brandywine Wall is because this is
        the first time I can recall seeing that particular entry at S8int. As
        Chris notes in his article, these walls have been pretty well
        submerged from public consciousness since their discovery, much as
        Rockwall has been. It's been a while since I checked the site for new
        entries. Years back I do recall that we discussed here, walls on the
        Mississippi near St. Louis. This is the first time that I remember
        seeing an actual photo of the Mississippi walls. There are probably
        more of them. A couple of months ago, I was made aware of similar
        walls having been mentioned in a 19th century article which were down
        around Houston. Correspondence with the Texas archaeologist who had
        brought this to my attention yielded some further references to other
        "formations" in the Trinity drainage in East Texas which lower gas
        prices and altered circumstances may permit me to investigate further
        in the near future. If, as I have long suspected, these are the
        product of intelligence as opposed to natural formation, they are the
        tip of the iceberg, so to speak, opening new vistas for discovery. An
        unhindered investigation producing unequivocal artifacts in direct
        association with these walls would do much to confirm these suspicions
        which are as yet only tenuously founded. It is doubtful that even that
        would convince the establishment but it would be sufficient for me and
        those of like mind. The link has been forwarded to the primary
        Rockwall researcher and his assistant and on behalf of them and
        myself, I thank you for drawing this to my attention, Mike.

        --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mike white"