Fw: [Millennium-Predictions] edgar cayce

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 8, 2008

         we have talked of the signs of flooding found in the american southwest.  while reviewing cayce predictions i found these readings of coming earth changes to america.  most of us students of cayce expected it to happen before now, but are thankful for the delay that perhaps global warming brought, but as 2009 approaches, it behooves us to look them over again, and consider that these disasters could occur during the next three years.  hopefully, some will heed these timely warnings.
         its interesting that cayce connects the flooding of the southwest to the flooding of coastal southern california.  when i studied using google earth, i suggested two possible ways that the southwest could be flooded.  either from the sea of cortez, or from southern california.  we still cant be sure which is involved, for a subsidence of either regions could allow the sea to rush in and cover both areas.
         cayce connects the event that causes the southwest to flood to major volcanic activities at vesuvius or pelee, and says after the great eruptions begin there may be up to three months to vacate the southwest.  its my opinion that pelee refers to mt pelee on the island of martinique.
         it should be noted that southern california has a huge population, and escape at the last minute will be virtually impossible.  they will not find safety going east, as that area, including from southern nevada up to the great salt lake in utah will again be an inland sea.  the closest safe regions may be montana or nebraska.  the topography of the southwest, especially the grand canyon, suggests to me that this event has happened more than once in recent geological times.  its sad to realize that few will believe this warning.  i wish they would open their eyes, and look at the signs of major water erosion in the southwest, and not the present desert conditions and elevation that prevent them from seeing the obvious.
         i suppose naples will be destroyed when a major eruption of mt vesuvius happens.  between naples and los angelos, millions will perish.
         there is a connection between sunspot activity and quakes and eruptions on earth.  we can expect the disasters when sunspot activity is higher.  it will continue to increase between now and 2012, when it reaches max.
          ive studies cayce all of my life, and i would not bet against him.  i offer this for those with ears to hear.

      Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 10:53 AM
      Subject: [Millennium-Predictions] edgar cayce

      edgar cayce :

      5249-1 Ice, nature, God changed the poles and the animals were destroyed. [from misc.htm]
      - From reading 270-35 (given on January 21, 1936): "If there are the greater activities in the Vesuvius, or Pelee, then the southern coast of California-- and the areas between Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada--may expect, within the three months following same, an inundation by the earthquakes. " [Inundate: 'to cover by water or flood'!]
      [Earthquakes] The causes of these, of course, are the movements about the earth; that is, internally - and the cosmic activity or influence of other planetary forces and stars and their relationships produce or bring about the activities of the elementals of the earth; that is, the Earth, the Air, the Fire, the Water - and those combinations make for the replacements in the various activities. - "The waters of the lakes will empty into the Gulf, rather than the waterway over which such discussions have been recently made." "It would be well if the waterway were prepared, but not for that purpose for which it is at present being considered." - "No wonder, then, that the entity feels the need, the necessity for change of central location. For, many portions of the east coast will be disturbed, as well as many portions of the west coast, as well as the central portion of the U.S." 3976-24 8. Ye are to have turmoils, - ye are to have strifes between capital and labor. Ye are to have a division in thine own land before there is the second of the Presidents that next will not live through his office - a mob rule! [See 4/61 EARTH CHANGES booklet report, page 37; also see 3976-24, Par. R2.] 9. To meet same? Only that each soul turns not to self alone and cry for strength, but that each soul LIVES in such a manner that there may be the awakening to the needs, the purposes, the causes for the nation coming into existence! 3976-24 Unless there is, then, a more universal oneness of purpose on the part of all, this will one day bring - here - in America - revolution! 311-8 19. (Q) How soon will the changes in the earth's activity begin to be apparent? (A) When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea (that's South Pacific, to be sure), and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Aetna area, then we may know it has begun. [See 5752-3 in re creation, etc.] 20. (Q) How long before this will begin? (A) The indications are that some of these have already begun, yet others would say these are only temporary. We would say they have begun. '36 will see the greater changes apparent, to be sure. 21. (Q) Will there be any physical changes in the earth's surface in North America? If so, what sections will be affected, and how? (A) All over the country we will find many physical changes of a minor or greater degree. The greater change, as we will find, in America, will be the North Atlantic Seaboard. Watch New York! Connecticut, and the like. 22. (Q) When will this be? (A) In this period. As to just when -

      mike

    • Luis Andrade
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 8, 2008
        Hi Mike,

        >    cayce connects the event that causes the southwest to flood to major volcanic activities at vesuvius or pelee, and says after the great eruptions begin there may be up to three months to vacate the southwest.  its my opinion that pelee refers to mt pelee on the island of martinique.

        About "pelee," Cayce may have referred to the goddess Pele who is a volcano deity in the Hawaiian mythology. It that the case, a violent eruption in the Hawaiian islands, other than the damage produced locally, it will most likely trigger a big tsunami towards the west coast of the US. This possibility is much more likely than any eruption in the Caribbean or Europe affecting the west coast of the US.

        BTW, the same could happen in the east coast if, for example, the volcano in the Canary Islands erupted

        Best,

        Luis

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 8, 2008

             i had considered the pelee of hawaii, but decided that of martinique was more likely.  in other places cayce told of the phenomena of places opposite on the globe affecting each other.  our experts have yet to see the connection.  i vision it like a rubric's cube, pushing down one side, pushes up on the other.  imagine how much mass would need to be ejected at vesuvius to cause our southwest to sink significantly.  i consider the cascading affect may be involved, as the sea floods a portion, the mass causes more to subside, and continues further inland in steps.  however, who knows, you could be right.  water has certainly swept away a few hundred feet of soil throughout the southwest, leaving flat-topped mesas and buttes  where the former surface was.  more than rain was involved, and the rushing waves had passed both ways, pointing to sudden rather than gradual change.

          imho

          Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 11:24 AM
          Subject: Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Fw: [Millennium-Predictions] edgar cayce

          Hi Mike,

        • jdaintira@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 8, 2008
            In a message dated 12/8/2008 9:24:38 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time, luis.sparhawk@... writes:
            BTW, the same could happen in the east coast if, for example, the volcano in the Canary Islands erupted

            Exactly.   The huge surging tidal wave could wipe out the East Coast.  ~JM

          • william smith
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 8, 2008
              Hi Mike
                Your explanation of the changing surface of the earth is great. I view it in the same manner as a ball. When you push in one area the remainder of the surface absorbs that effect. The Atlantic Ocean is about 60 feet deeper since the last ice age. The center is the location of the Atlantic ridge where two of the earths plates come together which makes this a natural hinge point. If 60 feet of water is added to the Atlantic I am sure this added weight would have a tilting effect to the east and west plates. In some cases even rivers will change their direction of flow. Who knows, however given enough time we may be able to float the mississippi from the Gulf to the great lakes.
              William

              Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 11:24 AM

              Hi Mike,

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 8, 2008
                In a message dated 12/8/2008 10:14:54 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time, infoplz@... writes:
                imagine how much mass would need to be ejected at vesuvius to cause our southwest to sink significantly.
                Oh, my, I doubt if the historical explosion we are all familiar with at Vesuvius caused this in the American SW.  It is all of far more ancient origin.  It is also not really opposite as they are both north of the Equator, and for that theory to work they would not be.

                Millennia of wind sheer seems the largest component of the shape of the Mesa tops.

                I am well to the south of the mesas referenced which are at a much higher elevation, and the mountains and foothills around me are variations of the typical cone shape - wide base, tapering as they rise.  A few are perfect cones and resemble pyramids.

                It is also possible to see where a glaciation ended near the town (City) of Carefree as the giant rocks and boulders the glacier had been pushing in front of it come to an end, in some cases piled up, and there is one mountain, Black Mountain, that has local vegetation all over the south face, but the north is all bleak and stark and with large rocks as a part of its foundation.

                ~JM

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 8, 2008

                     i had not thought of the 79 ad eruption of vesuvius affecting our southwest.  im not saying it did, but we cannot be sure it did not.  oklahoma has the appearance of land recently uplifted above the sea, with its red clay covering almost the whole surface.  the coal of wilburton ok had an iron pot within it.  research has reported that the midwest was covered with sand dunes circa 1000 ce.  i was thinking circa 10,000 bce, or 3000 bce for the southwest flooding events, but i see no reason to rule out 79 ad for the flooding of some regions like oklahoma.
                     i dont accept that the features were carved by wind erosion.  you can see different benchmarks on the rock faces where the various water levels reached.  since ive came to these conclusions i have looked closer at the ground features of the southwest shown in westerns, and it supports these theories.