more re Doorway.

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2008
      I received an ad this evening from Power Places Tours to go to Peru with Gregg Braden this summer.  It included this interesting info re the Doorway of Amaru Mura, with a different name.  I found that Goggling Hayu Marca produced numerous links.  Including the one I had thought lost that has the photo I worked with for so many years before my tower over heated and had to be replaced.:

      From trip ad:  Day 12: Seminar and meeting with Gregg. Later today, experience Hayu Marca, the site of mysterious ruins discovered only in recent years. The door or the Puerta de Hayu Marca (Gate of Gods) has been at some time in the distant past carved out of a natural rock face and in all measures exactly seven meters in width with a smaller alcove in the center at the base.

      There are some excellent photos of other carved rocks in Peru and Bolivia at several of these as well.

      ~Judith Marie