Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] khymer?

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2008

         i expect that more similarities can be found between the ancient cultures of southeast asia and mexico.  my findings tend to confirm edgar cayce, that the same mother culture affected both areas, that known as lemuria.
         no nation in 1100 ce would have built such elaborate stone structures with such wonderful carvings and artwork, and failed to put written inscriptions, taking credit for their work.  the ruins of cambodia are from a much earlier era, imho.
         we should compare the art styles and motifs to that of the ellora caves of india, which are also misdated.  the same silly chronology was used to date the temples and ruins of java and bali.  all probably date to before 10,000 bce, when written language was necessary.
         blavatsky discusses much of this, and notes that its much older than thought.  she said no buddhist influences were depicted.  im beginning to reconsider that, now that it seems likely that buddhism began thousands of years before guatama buddha.  the long-ears also point to the possible anatomy of lemurians, its depicted throughout pacifica.
         so little is known of remote human history, that the lack of proof does not negate it.

      Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 10:33 PM
      Subject: Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] khymer?

      Great info and links, Mike.

      I continue to see strong similarities to some of the Mayan ruins, particularly the Yucatan Puuc sites and Copan or parts of Ceibel and Aguateca in the Peten of Guatemala, and then the Elephants to the rows of Sphinx and Rams at Luxor in Egypt.

      There may actually be roads hidden under generations of vegetation.  Although I do agree with you that the rivers were major highways for travel and trade.

      There are some very ancient connections which have been lost to our history which has been so focused on northern European males.  I believe strongly in a Pan Pacific trading civilization made up of many nations.

      ~Judith Marie

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2008

           we have evidence of cradle boards being used to imitate the look of the ancient atlantean rulers in mesoamerica.  i think the use of ear spools was similar, in that they were trying to look like the lemurians, that may have had long ears naturally.  we have mention of ancient long ears in easter island culture.  there are depictions of long earred people in india, thailand, cambodia, bali, and java.  some of those shown have no ear spools.
           its curious that the inca noble class were called long ears, orejones.  yet they used ear spools to stretch their lobes artificially, apparently imitating the lemurians, even though their race was derived from frisian or magyar, that are not noted for long ears.
           imitating atlanteans of 10,000 bce is strange among the mesoamericans, but continuing to imitate lemurians from 50,000 bce is even more incredible.  those are very enduring traditions.  at least with the atlanteans their were skulls found showing the dolichocephalic shape, plus monuments with painted murals depicting their looks, but few relics from the lemurians remained after so long a time to perpetuate it.  it hints that there may have been records from these earlier cultures still in existence in later times, probably destroyed by the spaniards.  what a shame!
           the americas are the true 'old world', and were the best time capsule for early human cultures.  the conquest wanted to put the spin on them as savage heathens, so that nobody would fault them for robbing, killing, and exploiting them.  so they burned all traces of the high culture they could.
        there must be ample evidence of these former cultures under ground.  its just a matter of time until they excavate deep enough to uncover some amazing discovery in mexico, ecuador, or peru.  the question remains, will they recognize relics of 50,000 years ago, when they find them?  cayce said we have already found a temple or pyramid in mexico from the first culture, and misdated it.   so whats new?

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
          In a message dated 11/1/2008 3:50:30 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time, infoplz@... writes:
          no nation in 1100 ce would have built such elaborate stone structures with such wonderful carvings and artwork, and failed to put written inscriptions, taking credit for their work
          Why not?

          You may well be right, of course, but I think that we have to be really careful about attributing our own beliefs and values to other cultures, especially such ancient ones.

          They may well have thought that they were the top bananas and could not imagine anyone not knowing who they were or needing to sign their work.

          Also, remember that the Lemurians, at least, communicated telepathically, so the need to write things down would be greatly diminished.

          Something that I have learned is how hard it is for any culture in a jungle area to preserve writing as so many of the materials used to record the record are fast done in by damp, mold, and bugs.

          For so long there was the assumptions that the tribes of Africa were not advanced because they had no writing.

          With little stone suitable for incised writing, they took a different tact.

          Among the Yoruba, for example, there were families who were the oral scribes, and the position was passed down, and all the history of the tribe, and the names and accomplishments of rulers, etc., were memorized and could take many hours to recite.

          Of course, through an European "invasion" with enslavement and kidnapping to other continents and new diseases, and it became very possible for a tribe to lose much if not all of its history.

          Many African tribes seem to have used some version of this memorized oral history, and many of those enslaved in the US made use of that tradition. It is the reason that so many black families were able to trace their roots through many generations and back to Africa, such as Alex Hailey.  It was kept alive and whispered in the dark.

          I believe that people who can do this are still around in many lands where the old cultures are now ruins - the Watchers in Egypt, the Quero in Peru, etc.  Why not in SE Asia?

          ~ Judith Marie

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 3, 2008

                the author states that siam has no place in history before 638ce when buddhism was introduced.  [ this is an incredible statement, for a land so fortunate in climate and productivity, and indicates a total loss of a long history. ]

               they speak of the sacred pali or bali language, tending to confirm my suspicion that the center of the ancient culture was bali, and not imported from india.
               texts written on palm leaves are not enduring, so must be copied often.  most of the manuscripts of this type still extant were copied in the 18th and 19th c ce, but the texts may be hoary with age.
               the use of the unwritten pali language also negates the idea that the culture of this region was recently imported from india.  if that were true it would have been written in sanskrit from the start.  its possible that Gautama Buddha adopted older ideas given in the pali language.  the veil of time may prevent us from ever knowing the origin of buddhism.  its definitely profound thought, the product of a wise and mature culture.  the author of this book was ignorant in speaking badly of it.  one wonders if the ancient builders of the monuments of southeast asia, like angkor wat and the temples of bali, had spoken the pali language.  i really hope that it is preserved and not lost.