indo-european

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008

      hi wiley, all

         we speak of those who spread the indo-european languages - who were they?  some of us believe the story of noah, although we may differ on the date, and type of event that caused the flood.  it seems reasonable that mankind may have resettled the earth from a center near mt ararat.  edgar cayce supported the story of noah, assigning a date of circa 26,000 bce.
         more than eight people appear to have survived the flood.  nimrod seemed to be a contemporary of noah, and not of his family.  the magyar say that the two sons of nimrod are the founding fathers of their tribes.  they multiplied quickly into a great people, enough to begin the tower of babel not long after the deluge.
         i believe that they were giants, that they originated in atlantis, those large islands that had been mid-atlantic, near the sargasso sea, one was called ayar.  i agree that this people likely built the megaliths.
         from 26,000 bce to 10,000 bce the descendants of noah and nimrod had spread throughout the known world.  they settled all of europe, the mideast, all the way to china, korea, and japan, north africa, and india.  the topo features of europe, mts and rivers, all have scythian or magyar names.
         its impossible to know all of the nations and tribes that were generated by these two families.  maybe we can call the root families the noahites and the magyar.  then the phrygian, pelasgian, scythian, armenian, tocharian, hun, goth, dorian, parthian, mongol, hittite, chaldean, mede, etc, etc.  abraham was from ur of the chaldees, and he founded the hebrew and caananites.  it would seem he was kin to nimrod, not noah.  the children of nimrod appear to have been more prolific.  ive listed the line of nimrod, but the bible lists the nations founded by the line of noah.  we might say that the magyar were less settled than the children of noah.  this is particularly true when the magyar started the horse culture, and began their conquests.
         i once thought the magyar enterred the mideast and europe after the poleshift of 10,000 bce, but their numbers and spread thru nations must have began much earlier.  i can only resolve the conflicts by assuming their legend of kinship to nimrod was true, and they began 26,000 bce.
         the spread of the magyar was aided by their contact with the frisian empire.  they learned to master the sea from them.  it looks like the noahites ventured far also, for we have reason to think that ophir, grandson of noah, reached ecuador, maybe 15,000 years before the magyar.
         the time of abraham must have been much earlier than thought, i bet 7,000 bce is more accurate than 1500 bce.
         the same may be true for the shang of china.  they assign 1700 bce, because of concensus thinking thats unwilling to assign a much earlier time for a bronze age culture.  i think the bronze age actually began circa 10,000 bce.  they were using iron by 1700 bce, even though bronze persisted.

      Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 9:52 PM
      Subject: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] New member

      Hello,

      I'm a new member to this group. My interest are in linguistics,
      migration, and cultural diffusion of early man. Particularly the Indo-
      Europeans and the mysteries that surround their history.Which I believe
      may be dated back much further than contemporary science leads us to
      believe. Most compelling evidence is that of Hittite, Armenians,
      Tocharian, and Phrygian Greeks whose genetic line and linguistic
      simalarities are a far cry from modern models of distribution. Another
      curiousity is the occurance of huge stone megaliths across lands widley
      know to have been populated by Indo- Europeans at the time of their
      construction. Most of all the origins of the Proto-Indo-European
      language, religion, and cultural practices.

      Thanks for your time,
      Wiley

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012

           this link claims that english is among the indo-european branch of languages.  i hope that those trained in these matters, recheck this conclusion.
           i tend to accept the 'over the linda' book, that the frisian language is the parent of english and german.  that the frisians occupied europe before the magyar arrived circa 10,000 bce.
           " In 1647, Dutch linguist and scholar Marcus Zuerius van Boxhorn noted the similarity among Indo-European languages, and supposed that they derived from a primitive common language he called Scythian. "
          i think this linguist was correct, and that the scythians and magyar, were one and the same.
           another linguist of the 19th century claimed that many languages of the tribes of north america had scythian roots.
           as said before, magyar runic writing was adopted by the norsemen, and later known as viking runes.