evolution

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2008

         it seems like most academics posit that the dinosaurs went extinct 65 mya, and all current species, including man, evolved from small mammals that supposedly survived the extinction.  ive got a problem with that.  i havent finalized a theory, but it dont seem right.  this would contend that all species have grown larger and more complex since 65 mya, where the fossil record shows that they have evolved from large to small, back to large, before returning to the current smaller species.  the small rodents and foxes that survived the extinction are still with us in pretty much the same form and size.  the fox did not evolve into a horse, and the mouse didnt become a man.  my feeling is the representation of an intermediate stage of horse depicted at acambaro is probably more accurate.  its shown evolving from a reptile, with an erect dorsal sail upon its back, where now it has a mane.
         its quite possible that several species of reptiles did evolve to a higher intelligence, as depicted at acambaro.  man, such as he is, likes to kill off any creature different from himself, regardless of its intelligence, eg the whale and the dolphin.
         i, for one, will keep an open mind on that question, until further digs are done, either to confirm or refute the reports given for acambaro mexico.  we have or had an active archaeologist among our members, who is working in mexico.  i wish he would inform us if further digs are planned for acambaro.  perhaps dr legner has info, or can find out?  i realize the dangers to one's career from such an association, but its also the kind of site that can lead to fame and renown.  the way is to keep it low-key until undeniable proof is found.  mexico imprisoned folks for selling items dug in the region, yet hasnt acted to excavate and preserve the relics in a museum, with the exception of housing the remains of the julsrud collection.  things like this make me wish that the two governments would come to terms and admit mexico into the united states.  we have a good portion of the population already, and have adopted a two language society.  we welcome them to make it formal!

      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2013

           lets return to the old controversy, of evolution versus creation.  my opinion will carry little weight with either side, but i am free to state it.  perhaps, it will inspire someone with better credentials, to supply what is lacking.
           darwin had the right idea to a point, but failed to see the big picture.  he failed to factor in the divine purpose for life.  we are not here to become the best physical creature, but to be the best spirit.
           mammoth were higher evolved than modern elephants.  even our left-brained scientists must admit that.  the teeth enamel of the mammoth would last far longer than modern elephant species.  the durability of the teeth is the most important factor in elephant longevity.
           the antediluvian human was larger and more robust.  he had a larger brain pan.  his civilization gave us the mother culture, to which we owe the arts and sciences of today.
           to thoughtful people, it should be apparent, that humanity has a series of root races.  in each cycle, man begins with a mature culture, falls to a primitive level, then rebuilds to an advanced state.
           our lads may prefer to have man begin as stone-age, and make a linear progression in culture.  however, in either case, he must fall to a simple level, and begin anew, only to fall again.  Heaven likes to erase all, and give a fresh simple start to each generation.
           thus, darwin merely spoke of physical life, and then only a portion of its cycle, in my view.  for the test to be fair, each generation must not be corrupted by that before.  thats why they call it the wheel of life, its a cycle.  our short history might be due to the divine plan.  disasters may be a necessary part of that plan.
           our universities stunt the sciences, by causing students to parrot what earlier teachers taught, instead of encouraging them to think for themselves.  the tenured professors are likewise restrained.  this hurts our search for the truth.   they all spend their lives trying to support with their efforts, faulty theories.  mavericks and free-thinkers are discouraged.  scholars are classed by how thoroughly they support mainstream dogma.