sahara

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3 8:24 PM

         this article is a little useful, in that it dates the abrupt desertification of the sahara.  it gives dubious reasons for the changes, that the orbit and axis changed.  it does not consider the change in course of the nile river, or the impacts from space in libya.

         when the nile [nole then] flowed west across the central sahara, it must have created fertile lands.  it irrigated the lands, and the evaporation caused cloud cover and rains.  the clouds shaded the land, giving lower temperatures.  there is reason to expect that man thrived in the sahara and arabian peninsula for millions of years, until quite recently.  the changes came abruptly circa 4000 to 2000 bce.  the meteor strike was about 2000 bce.  we dont know exactly when the nile changed course, but it was during the high culture period of man, since cities were built along the former course in the sahara.  i venture to say that the impact from space may have caused the river to change course, which led to the sahara becoming a desert.  we have more reason to believe that than we do about the orbit and axis changing significantly between 4000 and 2000 bce.
         strange that no oil has been found in the sahara.  it must be there.
         almost nothing is known of the former high cultures of arabia.  a few inscriptions and relics have been found.  cayce said they all left arabia enmass, and relocated to egypt, but no date was given.  these two areas need more study and excavation.  the egyptian were excellent record keepers, so this history was probably recorded - but poor efforts by our scholars have turned little up since the writing was translated.
         little progress is made, due to mistaken beliefs, accepted as dogma, namely the dates for the course change of the nile, and the uplift of the himalayas.  both date to the holocene.
         can any give us the story of the states between organic matter before it becomes coal and oil?  i dont think it takes millions of years.  i assume it turns to oil before coal.   if coal can form in a few thousand years, imagine the case for the oil of texas and arabia.

      mike

    • justice family
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4 7:42 AM
        From which direction did the Hyksos invade Egypt? There has always been academic consternation in regard to who those invading peoples (the Hyksos) were in as much as from whence they originated. Could they have been those leaving the Sahara enmass?
         Jamye

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4 6:08 PM

             just my opinion, but i dont think the hyksos came from the sahara.  they probably came from anatolia, and may have been the hittites.  the enmass migration to egypt was from arabia, says cayce, and was likely peaceful.   the invasion from anatolia paused in lebanon before taking egypt.
             cayce said a high culture lived in the sahara 10 mya, men with tails.  he reported they left records at giza.  not sure when that people died out.
             its possible that egypt included much of libya until the nile changed course.
             circa 10,000 bce there may have been an invasion of the sahara by the taureg.  they had dolichocephalic skulls from the earlier race of man, and may have originated in the americas.  the sahara must have been still fertile then, and they may have pushed the border of egypt more east.
             we have sketchy record of the sahara, based on finds in wild regions, there were paleo, neolithic, then taureg relics.  the lost cities of the central and southern sahara have had little excavation.  in early times mauretania had a high culture, and civilization may have extended from there to egypt.  i wish more was known.
             the greeks left us 'myths' about the early sahara.  heracles had traveled there, back when there was the triton lakes or inland sea in libya.
             the dramatic changes happened near the horizon of modern history.  there may have been records at alexandria, that were lost to the fires, but we may yet recover greek, egyptian, or roman texts that fill in the gaps.

          Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 10:42 AM
          Subject: Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] sahara

          From which direction did the Hyksos invade Egypt? There has always been academic consternation in regard to who those invading peoples (the Hyksos) were in as much as from whence they originated. Could they have been those leaving the Sahara enmass?
           Jamye

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5 6:28 PM

               hittites identified with chaldeans

               hyksos meant 'rulers of [or from] foreign lands'

               imho, these are all names for magyar people, just as were the medes and elamites.  our scholars made it very confusing, rather than make the effort to identify all of these factions, that had relocated to diverse places.
               this leads us to think that all semite people are of magyar roots, since abraham came from ur of the chaldees, a nation that thrived for thousands of years, then disappeared circa 2000 bce.  oddly, it was destroyed by the elamites, a kindred tribe, long separated.  a modern kurd scholar says that the kurds are related to the elamites, and their script can be read by kurds.  btw, the above statement suggests that the time of abraham must have been before 2000 bce, when the elamites destroyed ur.  my guess is abraham was before 6000 bce!  im probably the only one who thinks that.
               i just had a thought.  the alexandrians built their great library from copying other texts.  every ship that landed had to turn over its books to be copied.  the originals were not destroyed by the fires.  if only they could be found!

            Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 10:42 AM

            From which direction did the Hyksos invade Egypt? There has always been academic consternation in regard to who those invading peoples (the Hyksos) were in as much as from whence they originated. Could they have been those leaving the Sahara enmass?
             Jamye