ALL ABOUT 2012

  • Mobydoc
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23 4:24 PM

          Hy Mike  …Jane … and anyone interested [imho] in the  future ( maybe)  J

                 http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm

          I  don’t think it’s screwy …but it does have twist  in the  rear portion  of the story ….

           So lets have a valuation on what this (URL) has  said ?…

           Also  those  Zenith holes of the Maya …where also known to be in Egypt also

           But what did  (they)  call them … mmmm ?

           Cheers          Pat/Moby

    • Marduk
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2009
        Hmmm. The link doesn't work. In fact, the domain of Greatdreams.com doesn't seem to be registered or exist at all. That's a bummer -- I've never heard of whatever these 'zenith holes' are/were before and my curiosity was piqued! Does anyone know what it was about?

        - James -

        --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions, "Mobydoc" wrote:
        > Hy Mike .Jane . and anyone interested [imho] in the
        > future (maybe) >:-)
        > http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm
        > I don't think it's screwy but it does have twist in
        > the rear portion of the story ..
        > So lets have a valuation on what this (URL) has said?
        > Also those Zenith holes of the Maya were also known
        > to be in Egypt
        > But what did (they) call them . mmmm ?
        > Cheers
        > Pat/Moby
      • Marduk
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2009
          Here is an AnthroBlogs link to an amusing cartoon I think everyone will get a charge out of. [GRINNING AND LAUGHING] I sure did!

          At the same time, this link also illustrates the importance of discerning between the Maya calendar and the (later) Aztec calendar -- a distinction that is all-too-often blurred and obscured while the two calendars get confused for one another. The Aztec Sunstone calendar (depicted as Mayan by mistake in the cartoon) is a good example of this confusion.

          Nevertheless, the cartoon is funny!

          http://preview.tinyurl.com/ovtbm7
          -or-
          http://tinyurl.com/ovtbm7

          Enjoy!

          - James -
        • Marduk
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2009
            This is bizarre. The Greatdreams link is working (now). What's weird is that when it didn't work earlier, I also checked several domain name registries against a WhoIs query -- with no result. I'm no internet flunky. Everything I did seemed to reflect that Greatdreams.com did not exist.

            So....you can well imagine my surprise when, moments ago, I did a Google search for the three waves of Nostradamus and (of 334,000 results) clicked one that piqued my interest only to find myself face-to-face with Greatdreams.com. I couldn't resist checking the 2012.htm link again -- and it's working! Very strange.

            http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm

            Sorry for what seems now to have been a false alarm. Servers come up and servers crash and the web by it's nature can be transient place. What I'm looking at now are NOT cached pages and they ARE coming from that domain. Weird.

            Whatever the cause of this strangeness, I'm glad it's up now. And thank YOU, Pat/Moby, for posting the link -- the information here is astonishing!

            - James -

            P.S. If it strikes anyone's fancy, you should check out what it says about the three waves of Nostradamus and the "Rose of the World." I'm still reading -- but oddly (and by sheer coincidence, I swear) this completely unrelated search ends up being connected to both the Hale-Bopp comet (1996) =AND= to 2012. Some of this is waaay "out there". But under these circumstances, I'm unsure what to make of all this.
            http://www.greatdreams.com/nostra1.htm
            http://www.greatdreams.com/nostra2.htm
            http://www.greatdreams.com/nostra3.htm