Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Re: cayce on the inka

  • Tom Hebert
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 11, 2008
      Hi Steve,

      "On" was an ancient city in Egypt.  It is generally identified with Heliopolis.  Could that be what you are thinking of?

      However, Cayce's "On" was located in the New World.  He does not say specifically where it was located, but he does give us some hints, as you can see from Mike's website.

      Tom

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 12, 2008
        Hi Steve,

        What is your interpretation of the "record in the rocks."

        Tom

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 13, 2008
          They're still harping on that Beringia Land Bridge theory, but interesting studies nonetheless...
          Indian DNA links to 6 'founding mothers
          'and :
          Americas Settled 15,000 Years Ago, Study Says

          And a new Inca discovery...

          Peru archeologists find Inca temple in Andes

          I am no scientist, but every time I hear "Bering Land Bridge" my conspiracy alarms go off. I'm not saying that some early settlers came that way - I just think they found their new home already occupied by some very intelligent, advanced cultures!

          Brew