Station Stones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  • mobydoc
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14 12:49 PM

      Mike ...Jane ...Bob    et al ;

       These Monoliths were for a precise reason ... for the observing of different Constellations ...whether we  were  closing or moving away from known Star groups...The measurement was one width of the moon ... or Moon Station :If Leo  was .. say  2 ½  widths  in one year ...but it was only 2 widths the  following year ...would this mean that our group was  closing closing in to the Leo Constellation ...is this why there was so much study done on the Moon calendars of old by the Ancient Ones ...again I say somebody must have known more than the guestermates that are bandied about  today ...

               Sawry ....Group masters... this a a cross post ...

       That one finger typing thingy  J    Pat/Moby

                 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Station_Stones