Cueva de los Tayos

  • rgoldstern
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 12, 2008

      Plancha de la caverna de los Tayos, encontrada en 1965. Actualmente se encuentra en Argentina. Fue dada a conocer el año pasado.

      Crónicas Subterráneas

      http://deboragoldstern.webcindario.com/inv_tayos.htm

    • michael
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 12, 2008
        hola debora, all

        we welcome you and the other new members. i hope somebody will
        translate your posts. we prefer english on this list, but do make
        exceptions.
        tell us where you found this metal artifact? im guessing
        ecuador, and not argentina. we have studied the metal plate library
        before, and have researchers among us. few have seen proofs
        firsthand. is there evidence it came from tayos cave?

        mike

        --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "rgoldstern"

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 12, 2008
          Hi!:

          This plate of copper I presented it last year in a Conference. Is
          the result of three years of investigation. It is part of the
          Library lost that acquaintance with the book was done of Daniken,
          Gold of the Gods. He corresponds to the trail argentine.

          Debbie

          --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "michael"

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 12, 2008
            hi debbie, all

            i, and a few others here, have read "the gold of the gods", a
            fascinating tale. so little hard evidence has come forth in the
            last 30 years, that we wonder how true it was.
            you might read our earlier comments upon this subject in our
            archives. there are many leads, some obscure, like the magyar and
            hebrew connections, and the taino tribe of puerto rico.
            i tend to believe that there is some truth to it. i still hope
            to visit the greater quito region to see what remains.
            its exciting to revive this mystery, and perhaps get deeper into
            it.

            <rgoldstern@...> wrote:

            > Hi!:
            >
            > This plate of copper I presented it last year in a Conference. Is
            > the result of three years of investigation. It is part of the
            > Library lost that acquaintance with the book was done of Daniken,
            > Gold of the Gods. He corresponds to the trail argentine.
            >
            > Debbie
            >
            > --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "michael"
            > <infoplz@> wrote:
            > >

            > > hola debora, all
            > >
            > > we welcome you and the other new members. i hope somebody
            will
            > > translate your posts. we prefer english on this list, but do
            make
            > > exceptions.
            > > tell us where you found this metal artifact? im guessing
            > > ecuador, and not argentina. we have studied the metal plate
            > library
            > > before, and have researchers among us. few have seen proofs
            > > firsthand. is there evidence it came from tayos cave?
            > >
            > > mike
            > >

            > > --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "rgoldstern"
            > > <rgoldstern@> wrote:
            > > >

            > > > Plancha de la caverna de los Tayos, encontrada en 1965.
            > > Actualmente se
            > > > encuentra en Argentina. Fue dada a conocer el año pasado.
            > > >
            > > > Crónicas Subterráneas
            > > >
            > > > http://deboragoldstern.webcindario.com/inv_tayos.htm
            > > > <http://deboragoldstern.webcindario.com/inv_tayos.htm>

          • william smith
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 12, 2008
              Hi Mike
                I can not read Spanish so thanks for the translation. It would be interesting to know the amount of zinc in the copper plate. It is my understanding that a 26% zinc concentration of zinc would date this material to 50BC -150 AD  as was completed with the two bronze bracelets from the cave creek mound in Tenn. I believe most other copper has a lot less zinc. around 14%.
              William

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 12, 2008
                Daniken spoke the truth about the Tayos. The did not lie. It is
                necessary reinvidicar its investigations and books so beaten. Thanks
                to arrive him at the pieces that you see in my web.

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 12, 2008

                  Photo of Juan Moricz inside the Cave of the Tayos (1969).  Stones with similar, perfect courts to those of Sacsahumán, Cuzco, Peru.

                  Débora

                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 12, 2008

                    hi debora, all

                       i dont see the similarity of the square-cut stones pictured to the huge multi-sided stones of sacsayhuaman, maybe a translation glitch.  these certainly are well cut, and suggest a high culture was involved.
                       noting the youth of juan in 1969, its odd that he died already.  does anybody know his cause of death and year?  its singular that moricz was key to this mystery in the andes, since it has magyar-carian-hebrew leads, and his ancestry was magyar from hungary.  a divine intelligence must guide us mortals.
                       debora, lets hope rafael joins this discussion, i know he has studied materials that may be related to the metal library of tayos.  he is better qualified to follow-up on the work of moricz, having a doctorate in linguistics as i recall.  juan did cutting-edge research, proving an ancient magyar presence in the andes, based on root words and place names i believe.
                       do you have this metal artifact in your possession now?  how was it obtained?  what is represented upon it?  were any tests done on it, such as metalurgy?
                       moricz spoke of tunnels, have tunnels been found connected to the caves of tayos?
                       did some of these relics get found in argentina?  or have you visited ecuador?  i think a carian invasion of the andes came from the region of argentina or southern brazil.

                    Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:17 PM
                    Subject: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Cueva de los Tayos

                    Photo of Juan Moricz inside the Cave of the Tayos (1969).  Stones with similar, perfect courts to those of Sacsahumán, Cuzco, Peru.

                    Débora

                    Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                  • rgoldstern
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 13, 2008
                      Mike:

                      Juan Moricz passed away of a cardiac arrest in 1991. With regard to
                      the appliance, to I arrived him for my investigation, since nobody
                      noticed themselves of the trail Argentina, all they concentrated on
                      Ecaudor. The plate does not belong me, was of July Goyén watered
                      down, intimate friend of Moricz, and the unique one that saw the
                      discovery in suti. This Actaulmente the material is in possession of
                      a friend of Goyén, to who was bequeathed. The plate was found in
                      1968. Itself they were not practiced him analysis, but I believe
                      that in some moment will be done. The engraving represents to a to
                      be of four fingers emerging of a pyramid escalonada, with two snakes
                      to the sides, besides two skulls. Is very impressive. Already I was
                      able descrifrarla. The theory of Moricz was that the American
                      Continent was the cradle of the town magyar.

                      --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mike white"
                      <infoplz@...> wrote:

                      > hi debora, all
                      >
                      > i dont see the similarity of the square-cut stones pictured to
                      the huge multi-sided stones of sacsayhuaman, maybe a translation
                      glitch. these certainly are well cut, and suggest a high culture was
                      involved.
                      > noting the youth of juan in 1969, its odd that he died already.
                      does anybody know his cause of death and year? its singular that
                      moricz was key to this mystery in the andes, since it has magyar-
                      carian-hebrew leads, and his ancestry was magyar from hungary. a
                      divine intelligence must guide us mortals.
                      > debora, lets hope rafael joins this discussion, i know he has
                      studied materials that may be related to the metal library of tayos.
                      he is better qualified to follow-up on the work of moricz, having a
                      doctorate in linguistics as i recall. juan did cutting-edge
                      research, proving an ancient magyar presence in the andes, based on
                      root words and place names i believe.
                      > do you have this metal artifact in your possession now? how was
                      it obtained? what is represented upon it? were any tests done on
                      it, such as metalurgy?
                      > moricz spoke of tunnels, have tunnels been found connected to
                      the caves of tayos?
                      > did some of these relics get found in argentina? or have you
                      visited ecuador? i think a carian invasion of the andes came from
                      the region of argentina or southern brazil.

                      2/12/2008 9:31 AM