Re: World Mysteries - Main Menu

  • hilgren
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 15, 2007
      hey pat,,,have you built any prototypes? or working models?
      or if during test flights you are in the santa cruz area,,,stop in for
      a beer ,,,i would like a ride...thanks sherm,,,,also my farm in
      minnesota would be less conspicuious and has lots of room for landing
      pads....

      very interesting posts too

      ..
      ..--- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mobydoc"

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 15, 2007

           this thread is off-topic as far as i can determine, although quite interesting.  it would have been an appropriate topic for ancient-mysteries list.
           pat may well be on to something about the use of mercury for future fuel.  the veda epics speak of mercury as fuel for the ancient vimana spacecraft.  tesla was a genius, and it would not surprise me if advances came from reviewing his work.  i predict that major advances will come from experiments with mercury and the gases.
           plz, lets return to our studies, which are broad enough without going far afield.

        mike

      • mobydoc
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 15, 2007

                     Hy Hilgren...

           I opened myself up for that [one] didn’t I folks J

          But thoseTesla things could be worth a re-thought ...

          I see signs of the country bumpkins here J

          ( no streets lights in the country ..hien)

           It’s like that  13 month Zodiac (Mike) with stuffed up

          Z/signs ...how many learned collages are living a lie

           in their thoughts of the future J  Oops  J

                                        regards   all   Pat / Moby

          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    J

          <patcobb@... > wrote:

          > Hy Mike and all ;
          >
          > I could have found what Tesla was saying all those years ago ...
          >
          > back in ( 1911 ) [don't be shy in answering ] :-)

          > --------
          >
          > I know what TESLA meant ... re-[Electrical force travel ]( Space
          > Travel):-)
          >
          > The Dravidian flying machines ...Mercury powered ...yep ...the
          > answer
          >
          > has been looking at us each night from our street lamps :-)
          >
          > Moby
          >
          > (TESLA said in 1911)
          >
          > 'My flying machine will have neither wings nor propellers. You might see
          > it on the ground and you would never guess that it was a flying machine.
          > Yet it will be able to move at will through the air in any direction
          > with perfect safety.'
          >
          > * Nikola Tesla,
          > interviewed in The New York Herald Tribune,
          > October 15, 1911
          >

          > http://www.world- mysteries. com/index_ m.htm

          > ------------ --------- -------

        • mobydoc

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 15, 2007
              oops,,,hi mike,,sorry ,,i could not resist...had a dream long ago os
              such a machine but that is more off topic..
              now if tesla could be shown to have also found ancient inscriptions to
              inspire the building of such silly crafts,,,then that might fly as a
              topic?
              but too,,i do believe that this is ALL coming together,,,these pieces
              of the past that we today are putting together to prepare us for the
              future...

              this from dr chacles hapgood:

              "This evidence of a lost technology will support and give credence to
              many of the other hypothesis that have been brought forward of a lost
              civilization in remote times. Scholars have been able to dismiss most
              of those evidences as mere myth, but here we have evidence that cannot
              be dismissed. The evidence requires that all the other evidences that
              have been brought forward in the past should be re-examined with an
              open mind." (Ibid.)
              http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_1.htm
              thanks
              .
              .
              steve
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 15, 2007

                   hapgood was referring to the highly accurate ancient maps.  [spherical trigonometry]
                i agree with him, that the maps cannot be denied as pointing to an advanced pre-flood culture, which is cause enough to reexamine other reports of a high-tech ancient culture.
                   the archives contain my review of hapgood's 'maps of the ancient sea kings'.

[...]

                Checked by AVG Free Edition.
              • hilgren
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 15, 2007
                  pat,,,have you looked at crichtons wheels...i will posted a photo of
                  it...you might notice that the zodiac is off,,,actually his wheel
                  maybe right and we have not recalabrated in modern time..
                  see the top of his pewter astrolab wheel...july is in taurus and we
                  know that time period today as cancer...

                  thanks,,,off subject or not,,,i found it all very enlightening..
                  thanks
                  steve