Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Re: geology of vinland

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30 12:52 AM
         very kind of you to say that steve, i try to contribute.  its amazing that they fear speaking of the rebound of continents.  i would go further and say that plates move up and down vertically to adjust the mass of the earth, even if the retreat of a glacier was not involved.  nothing prevents plates from moving in all dimensions, vertically, laterally, or circular.   its almost a waste of time to read geologists when their conclusions are limited by conformity, and they deny vertical plate movements, and think millions of years were required for major changes.  i read them merely to consider what they saw, and come to my own conclusions.
         as my studies went on, i became convinced that most of our native tribes originated in south america.  some lingered awhile in central america before coming further north.  i believe that the cherokee, apache, and flathead came from the northern andean region, with connections easily found there.
      mike white