peruvian temple

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2007

         here is the link pat, i just googled the leader's name.
         more proof of high cultures in the americas, contemporary with the old kingdom of egypt.  eventually, it will dawn on our lads how anciently american cultures began, then a rush of expeditions will form.  the fossilized human bones found at tiwanaku should have done that.  2600 bce is nothing compared to what may be found.  we cannot ignore the ancient depictions of men with dinosaurs at ica and acambaro.  the dating disparity is less startling than the intelligence of these reptilian species shown.

      Regards
      mike white
      www.all-ez.com