recent activity

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2007

         thanks for the offer susan, we will try to work something out, the concern for my family in my absence is the biggest obstacle to my trip.
         welcome to judi and the other new members.
         there is lots of interesting things coming up, and we are having too much fun here!  i think we are making contributions, that are going into the data stream, and can be called-up on search engines, and eventually may make a difference.  just our stimulating free thinking may get some researchers to think outside the box.  concensus conclusions may gain acceptance, but no progress is made, and errors are perpetuated.
         susan hosts the ancient_waterways_society, which has a spark of fascinating activity happening now.
         i spend most of my time on the lower level of my home, and have a fine stereo set-up that rocks.  its great in the background when im using computer.  the baby dances to the music.  i keep about 200 books downstairs.  i must have over 1,000 volumes in my library currently.  ive got plenty to review on our topics, when time allows.

      mike

    • Susan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2007
        Thanks for all you do at this site, Mike. MinnesotaStan, also a
        longtime member of PreColumbian Enscriptions, is the founder of our
        Ancient Waterways web site, and I am co-host. Thanks for the
        recognition and your input at that site.

        If you allow me and other volunteers to help watch over your family
        the weeks you are gone next spring, we would have the added benefit
        of reading some of your rare books.

        Heading to the Copper Country for a week; part of the time I will be
        assisting a professor with field surveys of two or three very ancient
        sites.

        Susan
        Central Wisconsin

        -- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mike white"