RE: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] LINK best photo of the Amaru Mura Gateway PERU

  • mobydoc
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 9, 2007

      G-day Mike   Rafael   and Co ;

          The glyphs are that ancient calendar that the builders left behind ...see the works of

           Hans Chindlar  Bellamy ...Posnansky ...my spelling could be out ... the 190 day ...

          260 day ...someone knew more about us humans then than what we think we know today J

                                      Pat/Moby

      Hi, Mike, all.

      Just a minor observation. .. You say: "i believe i can see faint hints of having many symbols, or indeed possible writing.  great effort was expended in removing the writing, perhaps as much by the inca, as by the padres. "

      But why would a Catholic priest be interested in getting rid of certain symbols, especially when such an action would go against the spirit (if not directly against the letter) of Ferdinand's "Leyes de Burgos" (1512) and, not to mention, against the spirit and the letter of Catholicism?

      Rafael

      Dr. Rafael Andrés Escribano
      Hasting BA-8, Garden Hills Norte
      Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00966
      logofilo@logofilo. com
      www.logofilo. com
      787 221 5615

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 9, 2007

           maybe a calendar, we must first determine if it does bear symbols or writing.  a squeezing of the table and upright panel might show up something.  in china rubbings often brought out more detail of ancient stelas.  it looks to have suffered most severely in the front two corners of the table, as if they had sculptured into idols, etc.  maybe the rubble has some clues, maybe detail came off in larger flakes sometimes.   or maybe we are making much of nothing, but it has certain signs of being more than a mummy bench.  a close inspection may tell us that the bulk of the damage was done more than 500 years ago.
            i wish our lads would come up with better dating methods.  maybe they do ok on under 50,000 years, maybe not i suspect, and almost all before that was mya, leaving us to wonder what forms of animals existed from 65 mya until 50,000 years ago.
           we find monkey fossils of 4 mya, that fits current theories, it was small, like lucy, with a small varience from other monkeys, so it must be our ancestor.  for some reason from 65mya to 50k ya, perhaps lack of cataclysmic disasters seemed to have occurred, that would leave an abundance of the conditions that produce lots of fossils, even bone beds.  so based upon the thinnest of data, our lads attempted to fill in the blanks with preconceived notions.   we are left to think that dinosaurs after mya passed, suddenly sprang forth new forms, as megafauna, much different in every way from their predecessors, from reptiles to mammals, without going thru a multitude of changes over those long ages.  its illogical.
            its odd, but the record of paleo-magnetism shows a long period after 65 mys, where poleshifts were very common, and happened often - or at least the magnetic axis shifted around lots, as if an event then did disturb fields and such in the planets equilibrium.  one would expect many layers of fossil beds with the scenario given.  maybe the break-up of the former planet between mars and jupiter happened then.  the earth would have been bombarded with countless planetary fragments.  that event could have been the biggest disaster to ever hit earth.  the big craters on the moon may date from that event.
            the moon is considered a shield of earth from meteorites, so it should get at least its share of space debris.   which brings us to the question of how could craters of 65 mya be so close to the current surface, when perhaps a deposit of space debris, or common dirt, 100 miles thick, should be on top of it?  makes me wonder if the breakup was more recent, to make craters that large on moon and earth, and unburied.  oops, i wandered ...

        Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 10:49 AM

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        6/7/2007 2:21 PM

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.