9672Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Re: FW: tennessee- Lynnville

  • Larry Nichols
    Feb 4, 2007
      Hello Jamey and everyone,

      I am located on the southwestern edge of the Highland
      Rim. The Highland Rim is a very large geographic
      formation covering much of Middle Tennessee and
      surrounding the Central Basin. I agree that this area
      is a natural depository drainage system. This site is
      a watershed and is the highest point in this area. I
      think this is why these artifacts are at this
      location.

      Regards,
      Larry

      --- "james m. clark jr." <jameyboy@...>

      http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/opinion/2003226316_sunkuwoot27.html

      > --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com,
      > Larry Nichols
      > <nicholslarry@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello,
      > > The description given of these objects is
      > identical
      > > to what I have found and been trying to describe
      > here
      > > on my property also in Tennessee near the Highland
      > > Rim. I would also be interested in seeing pictures
      > and
      > > hearing more about this. Thanks.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Larry
      > >

      > > --- Rick Osmon <ozman@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > They need photos.
      > > >

      > > > --- In
      > Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com,

      > was
      > > > about to delete the
      > > > bot name).
      > in
      > > > the message. I have a
      > fond
      > > > of my opinions and
      > help
      > > > this family and
      > I'm
      > > > trying to see if this
      > and
      > > > advice would be very

      > > > blog, so forgive me if

      > deal
      > > > and I sure hope one
      > > > what on earth is

      > > > very promising
      > > > probably wanted to stay.
      > were
      > > > part of life then.

      > > > husband. And what I

      > > > backhoe fell into what
      > several
      > > > huge boulders
      > the
      > > > entrance. We quit
      > that
      > > > might be of
      > pond
      > > > and came across what
      > > > three layers .what
      > something
      > > > else. Another
      > further it
      > > > seemed as if the
      > > > They vary in size but
      > shapped
      > > > into "bird heads"?
      > > > literally thousands of
      > like
      > > > the heads of
      > different
      > > > ones.
      > > > ideas?

      > > Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000
      > hotels
      > > in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find
      > your fit.
      > > http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097

      Have a burning question?