9664Re: FW: tennessee

  • james m. clark jr.
    Feb 2, 2007
      I will send photos if she happens to take any before the lady emails
      me and hopefully she doesn't have a cheep digital camera phone/camera
      (as I had which is why I took my photos out of this group).

      At any rate, I suggested that she find some shoes with rocket
      boosters, photos, and so forth (I was shaking as I tried to respond
      with a sound mind).

      I should be expecting to hear something soon Larry, all.

      The down side is I have until Tueusday to finish a job or
      I don't get paid for what I have done and will do.
      So give me time to wind down and think about what I need
      to be doing at the time and as quick as I need to be going
      for the next few days.

      I don't mean to be rude but please don't email me directly right now
      it will be deleted. If anyone has something to say keep it in this
      group so I can collect all responces in one place.

      Is the day done before I wake?

      Thanks and be well,
      jamey

      "I'd rather be ashes than dust. I would rather have my spark burn out
      in a brilliant blaze than be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a
      superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy
      and persevering planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to
      exist."
      -- Jack London

      --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, Larry Nichols