9663Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Re: FW: tennessee

  • Larry Nichols
    Feb 2, 2007
      Hello,
      The description given of these objects is identical
      to what I have found and been trying to describe here
      on my property also in Tennessee near the Highland
      Rim. I would also be interested in seeing pictures and
      hearing more about this. Thanks.

      Regards,
      Larry