9656Re: FW: tennessee- Found TASC Inc.'s president Mark M. Tolley's address

  • james m. clark jr.
    Feb 1, 2007
      Haha yeah!
      Looks like ol Mark gave up the Ham Radio and got a PC and an email
      address finally...thanks Mike. I'll ask if he has a camera to do just
      that and so forth. Perhaps he could use some assistance besides
      Indian Country when this lady get over her fear if any, of losing her
      land.

      be well,
      jamey

      --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mike white"
      <aumsparky@...> wrote:

      > hi jamey, all
      >
      > i guess you mean this group : tasc

      > it has 14 members, and not very active. i would suggest that we
      consider contacting a state agency for antiquities, or a nearby
      university. first, the site should be visited and photographed to be
      certain it is worthy of further study.

      Rim
      > location as well as to learn more of the extent and scope of
      actual
      > visitation membership rights to Sacred Sites in Tennessee for
      those
      > interested. Anything else I should ask besides a newsletter or
      > something? I'm about done winding down after a cold 10 hr. day.
      >
      > be well,
      > jamey
      >
      > --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "james m. clark
      jr."
      > <jameyboy@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Your probablly right Mike, I'm still trying to break the mold
      but it's
      > > hard sometimes. Some great responces so far otherwise.
      > >

      > > But even a traveling salesman doesn't bank on be backs if he is
      more
      > > precautious not to go in over his head and go in debt.
      > >

      > > Kuwóot yas.éin and Kennewick Man both had or have a wonderful
      story to
      > > tell but we're not so sure about what some would call
      their "ethos"
      > > either. If they were alive today not as many would be
      interested if
      > > there was just one path to cross or avenue not taken. I my not
      have
      > > been clear, but TASC Inc. (whom i would very much want involved
      more
      > > than me and is the closest able professional staff body I
      trust) just
      > > may be that route for you or at least your group (as it is open
      to the
      > > general public involved in such a cause. There are cryptologist
      there
      > > or at least tend lectures. That's where I first found out about
      Ogahm.
      > > that some lepercon placed on a table. At any rate, it would be
      cheeper
      > > than a bus fair from NC when and if imedate action is taken if
      not
      > > already or perhaps if second thoughts mutate into personal
      propety
      > > owners and fear settles in. I take my chances sometimes but I
      like
      > > being on the safe side too. I was planning on compiling various
      > > for this lady and hopefully not make it into a subject of
      regret and
      > > help her generate her quest which may take a while, a little
      longer.

      > > I'll keep you guys informed if and when the ball bounces.
      > >

      > > --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mike white"
      > > <aumsparky@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > jamey, you always leave us wanting more. the only man ive met
      > > that didnt admire his own opinion. you seem to do a war dance
      around
      > > a subject, and chew it up, before letting go of it, hehe. send
      us
      > > more facts when you can, and any with acorns should send them
      on.

      > > > mike

      John
> [...]
      > thought
      > > > I left a Tennesse Ancient Sites and Conservancy Inc.'s
      founder Mark
      > > > Tolly's number at Precolumbian_Inscriptions links perhaps,
      which
      > must
      > > > have been in another group or online AIM chapter or something
      like
      > > > that. The funny thing is I just had emailed Dr. Watkins for
      some
      > > > advice(unrelated to Archaeology) before I found out that this
      lady
      > > > wasn't a bot. I told John Koda that I hoped I wouldn't have to
      > get in
      > > > touch with Joe, but he knows Mark Personally if I can't find
      it soon
      > > > enough. If they are not human remains I'm sure TASC Inc's
      camera
      > crew
      > > > will document this. There is a $20 membership fee but I'll ask
      > Mark to
      > > > keep me updated if this is anything (TASC Inc. as far as orgs.
      > is the
      > > > only one South or in the Mid West that is supported by Native
      > > > Americans besides mine (which is mainly a way to let people
      > recognize
      > > > that we are not trying to be confrontational, but that we do
      > have lots
      > > > of insight to offer.) and John's.
      > > >
      > > > Other that that I'll ask if it's ok, I'll even ask if she
      needs a
      > > > camra crew I'll even ask if the lady wants to sell her land or
      > start a
      > > > tourist site and have a real Native American Indian author,
      story
      > > > teller for the kids so they can school there parents.
      > > >
      > > > Oh yeah,
      > > > If you have White Oak acorns or woodlands please donate them
      to the
      > > > Qualla Boundry before spring and preserve the long tradition
      of
      > > > Cherokkee crafts(grants are given to harvest in Georgia, the
      > > > Carolina's, Tennesse and Alabama I think.) Or you can send
      seeds
      > to me
      > > > to plant or distribute when I'm not working and can afford to
      go a
      > > > little further north.
      > > >
      > > > Ocmulgee National Ethnology Foundation for Indigenous Life
      > > > (or something like that)
      > > >
      > > > ONEFIL
      > > > 2819 Jadan Pl.
      > > > Macon Ga. 31206-4926
      > > >

      > > > --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mike white"

      > > > is not so far from me to visit. i suppose we must protect the
      > site by
      > > > not giving specific directions as to location online. it
      would be
      > > > great to invite them to join our group. or ask their
      permission to
      > > > give us their email address, so that we can find out more

      Another

      Date:

      Date:

      Date: