9651Re: FW: tennessee- Found TASC Inc.'s president Mark M. Tolley's address

  • james m. clark jr.
    Feb 1, 2007
      Mark M. Tolley 4013 Wallace Lane Nashville, Tennessee 37215

      I'll be contacting Mark very soon to inform him of the Highland Rim
      location as well as to learn more of the extent and scope of actual
      visitation membership rights to Sacred Sites in Tennessee for those
      interested. Anything else I should ask besides a newsletter or
      something? I'm about done winding down after a cold 10 hr. day.

      be well,
      jamey

      --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "james m. clark jr."
      <jameyboy@...> wrote:

      > Your probablly right Mike, I'm still trying to break the mold but it's
      > hard sometimes. Some great responces so far otherwise.
      >

      > But even a traveling salesman doesn't bank on be backs if he is more
      > precautious not to go in over his head and go in debt.
      >

      > Kuwóot yas.éin and Kennewick Man both had or have a wonderful story to
      > tell but we're not so sure about what some would call their "ethos"
      > either. If they were alive today not as many would be interested if
      > there was just one path to cross or avenue not taken. I my not have
      > been clear, but TASC Inc. (whom i would very much want involved more
      > than me and is the closest able professional staff body I trust) just
      > may be that route for you or at least your group (as it is open to the
      > general public involved in such a cause. There are cryptologist there
      > or at least tend lectures. That's where I first found out about Ogahm.
      > that some lepercon placed on a table. At any rate, it would be cheeper
      > than a bus fair from NC when and if imedate action is taken if not
      > already or perhaps if second thoughts mutate into personal propety
      > owners and fear settles in. I take my chances sometimes but I like
      > being on the safe side too. I was planning on compiling various views
      > for this lady and hopefully not make it into a subject of regret and
      > help her generate her quest which may take a while, a little longer.
      >

      > I'll keep you guys informed if and when the ball bounces.
      >

      > --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mike white"
      > <aumsparky@> wrote:
      > >

      > > jamey, you always leave us wanting more. the only man ive met
      > that didnt admire his own opinion. you seem to do a war dance around
      > a subject, and chew it up, before letting go of it, hehe. send us
      > more facts when you can, and any with acorns should send them on.
      > >
      > > mike

      Miller
      > > founder of Native American Earthworks. On an unrelated note I
      thought
      > > I left a Tennesse Ancient Sites and Conservancy Inc.'s founder Mark
      > > Tolly's number at Precolumbian_Inscriptions links perhaps, which
      must
      > > have been in another group or online AIM chapter or something like
      > > that. The funny thing is I just had emailed Dr. Watkins for some
      > > advice(unrelated to Archaeology) before I found out that this lady
      > > wasn't a bot. I told John Koda that I hoped I wouldn't have to
      get in
      > > touch with Joe, but he knows Mark Personally if I can't find it soon
      > > enough. If they are not human remains I'm sure TASC Inc's camera
      crew
      > > will document this. There is a $20 membership fee but I'll ask
      Mark to
      > > keep me updated if this is anything (TASC Inc. as far as orgs.
      is the
      > > only one South or in the Mid West that is supported by Native
      > > Americans besides mine (which is mainly a way to let people
      recognize
      > > that we are not trying to be confrontational, but that we do
      have lots
      > > of insight to offer.) and John's.
      > >
      > > Other that that I'll ask if it's ok, I'll even ask if she needs a
      > > camra crew I'll even ask if the lady wants to sell her land or
      start a
      > > tourist site and have a real Native American Indian author, story
      > > teller for the kids so they can school there parents.
      > >
      > > Oh yeah,
      > > If you have White Oak acorns or woodlands please donate them to the
      > > Qualla Boundry before spring and preserve the long tradition of
      > > Cherokkee crafts(grants are given to harvest in Georgia, the
      > > Carolina's, Tennesse and Alabama I think.) Or you can send seeds
      to me
      > > to plant or distribute when I'm not working and can afford to go a
      > > little further north.
      > >
      > > Ocmulgee National Ethnology Foundation for Indigenous Life
      > > (or something like that)
      > >
      > > ONEFIL
      > > 2819 Jadan Pl.
      > > Macon Ga. 31206-4926
      > >

      > > --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mike white"
      > > <aumsparky@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > hi jamey
      > > >
      > > > i return to franklin, nc in april. its possible that this site
      > > is not so far from me to visit. i suppose we must protect the
      site by
      > > not giving specific directions as to location online. it would be
      > > great to invite them to join our group. or ask their permission to
      > > give us their email address, so that we can find out more details on
      > > the site.
      > > >
      > > > mike

      We quit
      > > > pulling the boulders out not to hurt anything that might be of
      > > > importance.
      > > > Shortly after that we were digging out our pond and came
      across what
      > > > seems to be a large piece of something. IT has three layers .what
      > > > looks like skin then layer of bone, then something else. Another
      > > > one looks like a giant jawbone. Looking further it seemed as
      if the
      > > > pond is full of what looks like bone , chunks. They vary in
      size but
      > > > have clearly cut.
      > > > after that I started finding these "statues"
      > > > Pieces of different stones that have been shapped into "bird
      heads"?
      > > > The really strange part nis that there are literally thousands of
      > > > these shapes of all sizes.They are all shaped like the heads of
      > > > birds , or something. Then all kinds of different ones.
      > > > I cant find any reference
      > > > to any thing like this. DOes anyone have any ideas?

      > > 1/28/2007 1:12 PM
      > > >

      > > --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mike white"
      > > <aumsparky@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > hi jamey
      > > >
      > > > i return to franklin, nc in april. its possible that this site
      > > is not so far from me to visit. i suppose we must protect the
      site by
      > > not giving specific directions as to location online. it would be
      > > great to invite them to join our group. or ask their permission to
      > > give us their email address, so that we can find out more details on
      > > the site.
      > > >
      > > > mike

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic