9650Re: FW: tennessee

  • james m. clark jr.
    Feb 1, 2007
      Your probablly right Mike, I'm still trying to break the mold but it's
      hard sometimes. Some great responces so far otherwise.

      But even a traveling salesman doesn't bank on be backs if he is more
      precautious not to go in over his head and go in debt.

      Kuwóot yas.éin and Kennewick Man both had or have a wonderful story to
      tell but we're not so sure about what some would call their "ethos"
      either. If they were alive today not as many would be interested if
      there was just one path to cross or avenue not taken. I my not have
      been clear, but TASC Inc. (whom i would very much want involved more
      than me and is the closest able professional staff body I trust) just
      may be that route for you or at least your group (as it is open to the
      general public involved in such a cause. There are cryptologist there
      or at least tend lectures. That's where I first found out about Ogahm.
      that some lepercon placed on a table. At any rate, it would be cheeper
      than a bus fair from NC when and if imedate action is taken if not
      already or perhaps if second thoughts mutate into personal propety
      owners and fear settles in. I take my chances sometimes but I like
      being on the safe side too. I was planning on compiling various views
      for this lady and hopefully not make it into a subject of regret and
      help her generate her quest which may take a while, a little longer.

      I'll keep you guys informed if and when the ball bounces.

      --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mike white"
      <aumsparky@...> wrote:

      > jamey, you always leave us wanting more. the only man ive met
      that didnt admire his own opinion. you seem to do a war dance around
      a subject, and chew it up, before letting go of it, hehe. send us
      more facts when you can, and any with acorns should send them on.

      1/31/2007 3:16 PM

      1/31/2007 3:16 PM

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic