8534FRANK JOSEPH AND RUSS BURROWS

  • burrows2cave
    Apr 1, 2006
      I want to let you all know that there is not and never has been any
      connection or association betwee Frank Joseph and me. As a matter of
      fact, I can't stand the little SOB.

      Frank Joseph Collin did five years of a seven year term in the
      Illinois Department of Corrections At Statesville and Pontiac. He was
      charged with child molesting but, the fact there is that he was sent
      to prison on a political thing. He was the head of the neo-nazi group
      in the U.S.A.

      He is weird but he is not homosexual. He is married and lives in the
      twin citys. Just because I seem to be sticking up for him doesn't mean
      that we are secret buddies. Right is right and I do not condon his
      methods and, like I just said, I can't stand the little SOB.

      I have posted this because it was brought to my attention that some on
      this forum believe he ad I are associated. I just want to set the
      record straight. If you believe everything you read about me, I am an
      agangel or I am worse than John Dillinger ever was.

      Russ Burrows
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic