7408Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] im back - more conjecture to stimulate the intellect

  • mobydoc
    Oct 1, 2005
        Hy Joan ...Bob...Mike ...et al ;
        What caused that Antarctic Ice melt  was a
        undersea  Volcano ...the Plates are moving all
       over the our World ...does anyone but me get
       those NASA bulletins ...they (nasa) reported the
       undersea movement sometime back ...but hey ...
       you still get people who recon it's the  cars ..planes
      ....cows poos fault ...(that Green House effect )...on that  Ozone depletion [O/K] ...but on the Ice melt ...
        Greenland ...and the Poles...Volcanos folks
      ..or are  they  burping Garlic fumes these days ...^!*
       (ps) The Ice is melting faster than they are telling  you  ...has been for some years now :
                         regards    Pat/Moby