      From: Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of mike white
      Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 10:16 PM
      To: Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] welcome new members

         welcome to the new members.  plz review the guidelines for the group and posting.  there are several ongoing discussions, a book review, and opportunity for any to start a new thread.
         randall, im pleased that you like the review, and conjecture posted.  every post should be considered copyrighted.  the poster reserves the right to publish his or her original thoughts at a later time.
      -The posting of messages and links by members does not mean that all members endorse the view presented. -Posting of images grants permission to copy and use for study, research, and publication, with credits given. Contents of posts are to be considered copyrighted.
         members or the public must seek the permission of the poster to use any contents of posts.
         those who post images grant permission for reasonable publication with credits, so that members would not invest much research time and effort into a relic, and then be denied use of the image, for publication.
      Kind regards,
      Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 7:46 PM
      Subject: RE: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Re: book review : velikovsky's 'worlds in collision' - my musings

      This is some powerful, incredible stuff!
      I'm working on a novel trilogy that will make much use of this material.  Mike, you will definitely be credited!
      Randall (Randy) Arnold

      Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

      Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.