4320Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] The Eye or Egg

  • geodowser
    Nov 3, 2003
      Pat,

      nice comparison , do note that  the belt of Orion _is_ visible to the  naked eye....

      ignore my previous suggestion...........

      how ever in presenting an idea such as this if you import your picture
      into a graphics program you can circle/illustrate the focus.

      then include the additional photo for comparison....

      geodowser

      -if so how could the early Egyptians know about a
           phenomenon which Hubble now shows you