4154well i did it !

    Aug 2 1:49 AM

         since it looks like our fund raising efforts for tiwanaku will utterly fail to even buy the shovels, so i made a plea to Mr Bill.
         bill gates of course.  he has the right combination of intelligence, daring, and money to carry the excavation of tiwanaku thru.  im sure his foundation gets many proposals, and mine will be probably viewed as the craziest of all - so i need all of you to pray that he responds favorably to this.   we have about one chance in a million to even get by his staff with our appeal, but hope springs eternal in the heart of man.