2821Koster and Victoria

  • dcampbell75479
    Mar 1, 2002
      Thanks for the link,Mike;I missed it when I was searching the Amazing
      Ancients page.The reason I bring it up is that the recent find near
      Victoria Texas which the Corps of Engineers wants to bury dates to
      that same period and contains articles unique to Texas or any other
      site in the world from that period.A steward of the Texas Historical
      Commission even stated that the 80 skeletons from the site could
      possibly be European.That is quite shocking coming from such a
      conservative organization.It is a world class site,the largest of its
      kind ever found and the COE is very anxious to rebury it without
      further ado ala Kennewicke Man.