12141Re: [Ancient-Mysteries] Google Earth Placemark - xi'an pyramids [1 Attachment]

    Apr 11 7:30 PM

         for the unfortunates without google earth, this is what we saw.  this is a separate group of pyramids southeast of xi'an.  the others i saw were northwest of xi'an.
         i cannot believe these were an independent invention.  somebody had been to mexico, in my opinion.  like mexico, we might expect them to be tombs, and they could have records and relics.

      Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 9:46 PM
      Subject: [Ancient-Mysteries] Google Earth Placemark - xi'an pyramids [1 Attachment]

      Google Earth streams the world over wired and wireless networks enabling users to virtually go anywhere on the planet and see places in photographic detail.  This is not like any map you have ever seen.  This is a 3D model of the real world, based on real satellite images combined with maps, guides to restaurants, hotels, entertainment, businesses and more.  You can zoom from space to street level instantly and then pan or jump from place to place, city to city, even country to country.

      Get Google Earth.  Put the world in perspective.

      (http://earth.google.com)