12131Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] age of silver

  • Nick Bikkal
    Dec 10, 2013
      Mike,

      You're obviously good at this. A pro? My next question, could you explain the 'global common orientation of buildings in that era' comment. The North Pole nowadays and over the last several hundred years seems to have generally hovered around the Hudson Bay area, so I have read. Are you saying that basically it's always been that way?

      Most ancient megalithic structures I've read about have been (almost) precisely aligned to the north and have in their locations quite accurately pointed to some equinoxal - constellation alignment. In Bolivia they deem the structures in Puma Punka to be 10-15,000 years old, the pyremids could go back as far, too, etc. The magnetic north seems to move but the absolute north seems to stay put...at least in the last few tens of thousands of years. Adam's circle, considered much older, is also quite well aligned as are some other circular stone structures in SW Egypt (?).

      All this leads me to say that whoever is behind all these megalithic structures knew the earth could / would be stable over the next few hundred thousand years. If so it would seem they were trying to tell us something...not where the north is per se, but a kind of 'Kilroy was here' sign evidence. Who was / were Kilroy?

      Nick

      Sent from my iPad

      On Dec 11, 2013, at 2:41 AM, <michael.white511@...> wrote:

         i guessed that the north pole may have been near hudson's bay, from 24,000 bce to 10,000 bce, based on the global common orientation of buildings in that era, and the age of north american ice-ages.  its known that the weight of a polar icecap can leave a depressed basin.  the striations cut in rock by glacier movement also points to that location.
         my studies lead me to doubt the sliding crust theory, even though i respect the works of hapgood and einstein.  i believe that the sphere of earth actually rolls over in space to take a new axis during a poleshift.

      mike

      ---In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, <good.bad.ugly.and.lucky@...> wrote:

      Mike,

      Interesting, sounds like a precessional year. Question: what makes you say the North Pole was around Hudson Bay? I know it was reportedly there 500 or so years ago but why 15,000 or whatever years ago? Next, when do you think was the last crustal displacement? It must have been before the erecting of the great megaliths which could be as much as 15,000 years ago if we accept astronomical mirroring of the megaliths with the stars and constellations.

      BTW, I joined this group and this is the first posting I make. The list is of great interest to me. Thank you for your posting,

      Nick

      Sent from my iPad

      On Nov 22, 2013, at 8:24 PM, "mike white" <michael.white511@...> wrote:

         these musings are to be viewed as merely one opinion.
         i give the age of silver as between 24,000 bce and 10,000 bce.  it began with the great deluge of noah, and ended with the sinking of atlantis.
         the earth had a much different face in that era.  north america was covered by glaciers, that extended as far as southern ohio.  the north pole was likely in hudson's bay.  the southern tier of the usa from ca to fl was likely settled, except for part of the lower midwest, that may have been encroached by an inland sea.  the people of canada had migrated south.  canada probably had cultures before 24,000 bce.  relics found there will be very young or very old.
         europe in the silver age was dominated by the hyperboreans.  the upper most portions had a temperate climate.  much of that settled land is now on the seabed.  we might call that time the frisian empire.  it was the age of thor and odin.
         southern europe was a jungle during the silver age.  fossils of elephants, rhinos, and hippos, date from that time.  central and southern europe was likely almost empty of human settlements.  greece may have been south of the equator then.  the pottery found with the anomalous magnetic dip may have been pre 10,000 bce.
         the oldest relics of europe will likely be found in the upper most portions.  most of europe was, unoccupied by humanity, jungle for 14,000 years, followed by an ice-age from 10,000 bce to 3,000 bce, the time of the reindeer culture.
         as can be seen, north america and europe, have alternately suffered most by extreme climate change, during the last 26,000 years.  we might expect the same to continue.

      imho

    »
    «