      Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 6:10 AM
      Subject: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Re: [Ancient-Mysteries] crespi collection

         note that the native king shown last, holds a quill, with a writing on his lap!  a conquistador report told of a jungle tribe having books.  there are at least 5 scripts shown on the art works.  only a diplomatic or trade center would yield this many scripts and languages.
         if im correct in thinking that quito was ruled twice by the inca, eras separated by thousands of years.  then the inca had permitted writing in the first, and had insufficient time in the last to remove all traces of writing.  the reports of worn out former roads, leads to this conclusion.
         if traders came for gold, they would bring such fancy art objects to trade.  how else could they give equal value?
         several pieces depict elephants.