12021Re: recent tayos cave metal library claim

  • dcampbell75479
    Aug 16, 2012
      Stan,
      My apologies for mispelling your name; I should have known better since I searched for your original comments here a couple of weeks ago but I was relying upon memory and posting in somewhat of a rush. When this newest attempt to resurrect the Tayos story surfaced on the Graham Hancock message board, I took the liberty of quoting you verbatim with your name spelled correctly in the attribution. Since you are the most knowledgeable with regard to the "ground truth" surrounding this story, I thought you would want the facts known to all interested people just now encountering this newest spin on an old hoax. Hancock's board probably reaches the most people with similar interests as members of this board. At any rate, I listed your website given in the comments you made here and encouraged readers to visit it in order to read more detailed information from someone in a position to know the facts of the matter.

      I recall when you first posted here and compared your information to that of Stan Hall and the others still living at the time. By default alone, you, in my opinion, are the best living authority on the subject. Thank you for keeping the record straight.

      Yours truly,
      David Campbell

      --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, Stan Grist <sdgrist@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > Actually, my name is Stan Grist. This summation of my previous comments by dcampbell75479is perfectly accurate and very well explained. Thank you for that. The recent claim of the Tayos Gold artifact discovery is completely bogus.
      >
      > Here is the first part of an important statement made by Manuel Palacios on one of my web pages:
      >

      > Jul 25, 2012
      >
      > Legendary Metal Library Found in Tayos Cave in Ecuador
      > by: Manuel Palacios
      >
      > To whom it may concern;
      >
      > (I wish to include the Shuar people and The National and International Scientific Community)
      >
      > I, Manuel Palacios Villavicencio, researcher and editor of the website www.tayoscave.wordpress.com
      >
      > declare that the statements made on the site:
      >
      > http://www.disclose.tv/news/Legendary_Metal_Library_Found_in_Tayos_Cave_in_Ecuador/85631
      >
      > Is
      > only disinformation, it seems it is a strategy, which aims to indispose
      > us, in front of the Political and Religious Authorities of the
      > Honorable Shuar People and obscure the work we’ve been doing since 2006
      > with them.
      >

      > You can read the rest of his statement here:
      >

      > http://www.adventure-trader.com/metallic-library-tayos-cave.html
      >

      > I hope that helps to clarify some things,
      >
      > Stan

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic