      Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 5:12 PM
      Subject: Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Legendary Mu Resurfaces

      Howdy,
      I have been conducting research on my great grandfather James Churchward's life and theories and I have not run across geodetic or gridline markings as a possible proof to his theories about the Lost Continent of Mu.
      Please send me some more information via private email and I will look into it.

      Thanks,
      Jack Churchward
      http://jack.churchward.com

      From: Heidi discodancequeen@...

      This idea sets well with me Gangchen!  I've always been drawn to the San Diego and Baha area where I feel that Mu was connected somehow.  Have you researched the possible geodedic and gridline markings possibly pointing to exact spots in the Pacific?

      From: Gangchen Gonpo <ganggon@...>

      My new book, Lifting the Veil on the Lost Continent of Mu Motherland of Men, is the definitive edition of the 1926 Lost Continent of Mu Motherland of Men and contains the entire original text and graphics plus exclusive new research drawn from James Churchward's authentic materials and personal scrapbooks.
      http://www.youtube..com/watch?v=1aHdI_72YRw

      Jack Churchward
      Clearwater, Florida
      http://www.my-mu.com/