  • michael
    Nov 3 2:29 AM
      after reading the narratives of numerous early explorer's voyages, its my opinion that tobacco was known and grown in several lands before columbus. its fairly certain that in china and several islands of the pacific men were smoking before the conquest.
      of course, these same locations may have had contacts with the americas, which is just as certain. men of samoa and tonga had reached our northwestern coast at a remote period. tomb monuments there were built on the same design as the great tonga gate. china shared the love of green jade with the ancient mexicans, and there was diffusion of peanuts and shellac.
      after each dark age, men from remote lands rediscover each other.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic