11684languages

    Sep 1, 2010

         cayce said that all mankind had one language on earth until about 26,000 bce, the time of noah's flood.  the earth is a big place, with widely separated people, so how could that have been true?  telepathy seems the only answer, for there were advanced cultures before that time, with sophisticated arts and sciences.
         the bible speaks of that time, when men were divided.  it was shortly after the flood, that nimrod built his cities, and his line, with that of noah, spread the indo-european languages.  work on the tower of babel was discontinued, due to the confusion of languages.
         cayce said that the confusion of languages began on atlantis, and spread from there, apparently by the flood survivors.
         how strange that the faculty of telepathy would have been collectively lost at near the same time on a global scale.  other than divine intervention, I cannot imagine another cause.
         if what I have surmised is close to the truth, we may be able to consider that telepathy probably used the same thought pictures to mean the same thing to all people.  the new languages and particularly scripts, may have been based on these common images.  this may be why the earliest languages used hieroglyphs, and pictures, like in egypt, mexico, and china.  these deductions may assist us in transliterating the earliest scripts.
         its possible that we may never find a written language older than 26,000 bce, for the above reasons.  im inclined to think that telepathy was commonly used before 50,000 bce, but was in decline afterwards, and was lost by 26,000 bce.  in the earlier era, man could control the giant beasts by mental suggestion, but with the loss of that faculty these predators became a menace.
         to a lesser extent, even today, mystics and adepts can influence creatures with mental suggestions.  at times, I have been able to do it.
         men, especially kings, are vain, so when we see a great construction like angkor wat, or the great pyramid, with no huge inscription declaring who built it, one wonders if it were built before writing, or left unsigned by deity.