      Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2008 6:50 AM
      Subject: Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] khymer?

         i expect that more similarities can be found between the ancient cultures of southeast asia and mexico.  my findings tend to confirm edgar cayce, that the same mother culture affected both areas, that known as lemuria.
         no nation in 1100 ce would have built such elaborate stone structures with such wonderful carvings and artwork, and failed to put written inscriptions, taking credit for their work.  the ruins of cambodia are from a much earlier era, imho.
         we should compare the art styles and motifs to that of the ellora caves of india, which are also misdated.  the same silly chronology was used to date the temples and ruins of java and bali.  all probably date to before 10,000 bce, when written language was necessary.
         blavatsky discusses much of this, and notes that its much older than thought.  she said no buddhist influences were depicted.  im beginning to reconsider that, now that it seems likely that buddhism began thousands of years before guatama buddha.  the long-ears also point to the possible anatomy of lemurians, its depicted throughout pacifica.
         so little is known of remote human history, that the lack of proof does not negate it.

      Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 10:33 PM

      Great info and links, Mike.

      I continue to see strong similarities to some of the Mayan ruins, particularly the Yucatan Puuc sites and Copan or parts of Ceibel and Aguateca in the Peten of Guatemala, and then the Elephants to the rows of Sphinx and Rams at Luxor in Egypt.

      There may actually be roads hidden under generations of vegetation.  Although I do agree with you that the rivers were major highways for travel and trade.

      There are some very ancient connections which have been lost to our history which has been so focused on northern European males.  I believe strongly in a Pan Pacific trading civilization made up of many nations.

      ~Judith Marie

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic