      Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 10:33 PM
      Subject: Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] khymer?

      Great info and links, Mike.
      I continue to see strong similarities to some of the Mayan ruins, particularly the Yucatan Puuc sites and Copan or parts of Ceibel and Aguateca in the Peten of Guatemala, and then the Elephants to the rows of Sphinx and Rams at Luxor in Egypt.
      There may actually be roads hidden under generations of vegetation.  Although I do agree with you that the rivers were major highways for travel and trade.
      There are some very ancient connections which have been lost to our history which has been so focused on northern European males.  I believe strongly in a Pan Pacific trading civilization made up of many nations.
      ~Judith Marie

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic