11061sahara

    Aug 3, 2008

         this article is a little useful, in that it dates the abrupt desertification of the sahara.  it gives dubious reasons for the changes, that the orbit and axis changed.  it does not consider the change in course of the nile river, or the impacts from space in libya.

         when the nile [nole then] flowed west across the central sahara, it must have created fertile lands.  it irrigated the lands, and the evaporation caused cloud cover and rains.  the clouds shaded the land, giving lower temperatures.  there is reason to expect that man thrived in the sahara and arabian peninsula for millions of years, until quite recently.  the changes came abruptly circa 4000 to 2000 bce.  the meteor strike was about 2000 bce.  we dont know exactly when the nile changed course, but it was during the high culture period of man, since cities were built along the former course in the sahara.  i venture to say that the impact from space may have caused the river to change course, which led to the sahara becoming a desert.  we have more reason to believe that than we do about the orbit and axis changing significantly between 4000 and 2000 bce.
         strange that no oil has been found in the sahara.  it must be there.
         almost nothing is known of the former high cultures of arabia.  a few inscriptions and relics have been found.  cayce said they all left arabia enmass, and relocated to egypt, but no date was given.  these two areas need more study and excavation.  the egyptian were excellent record keepers, so this history was probably recorded - but poor efforts by our scholars have turned little up since the writing was translated.
         little progress is made, due to mistaken beliefs, accepted as dogma, namely the dates for the course change of the nile, and the uplift of the himalayas.  both date to the holocene.
         can any give us the story of the states between organic matter before it becomes coal and oil?  i dont think it takes millions of years.  i assume it turns to oil before coal.   if coal can form in a few thousand years, imagine the case for the oil of texas and arabia.