11028Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] book review : 'the incas' by cieza de leon

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Jul 2, 2008
      In a message dated 7/2/2008 2:07:12 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, rafael.escribano@... writes:
      it seems the white race is now leading>>

      To me, the contrary seems to be happening. For the last 2,000 years, at least, it seems to me, the white race has been made war against, with usury being the main and most "invisible" weapon of that war. We are seeing it now (especially since WW2) in the galloping inflation (a disguised modality of usury and expropriation) we are suffering. Not surprisingly, usury was until recently considered a sin, punished with excommunion by religious authorities, and with death by civil authorities --as it is portrayed, for example, in Cervantes works... And not only the white race, ALL races are the target of that war waged by a very astute minority of international bankers. 911 and its wake has been only an intensification of that war of expropriation and destitution of traditional communities...
      Well said, Rafael

      Up until about ten years ago I had thought that Brazil was about to be the next Super Power, now it seems to be China.

      I have found that the supposed "third world" countries I have visited are fascinating and with vibrant energy and enormous potential.

      And you are so right about usury, etc.  The US Supreme Court recently ruled that banks can charge interest based on the laws in the state in which the back has is headquarters and that the laws of other states enacted to protects its consumers are superceded.  That means that a lot of banks suddenly have headquarters in Delaware, even if it is an in name only PO Box.  And the US Congress got into the act by allowing interest rates on Credit Cards up to about 30%.

      Running afoul of these companies, as I have in the case of Chase, is like being indebted to the Mafia.

      Now, the use of ethanol and other corn based products is destroying the economy of small villages in Central America and making a food staple too expensive for people he to afford food.

      None of this is really about "Race" as there are wonderful people of all races, but it is about culture.

      Any country that celebrates GREED IS GOOD will eventually fall.

      ~Judith Marie