10775Re: Siberian, Native American Languages Linked

  • alamikamba7
    Apr 8, 2008
      --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, jdaintira@... wrote:

      > Fascinating, but we have to remember that the bridge goes both ways
      and that
      > these Siberian languages may come from North Americans who went
      further
      > west. ~ Judith Marie
      >
      > PS: I believe that some of the South American languages are also
      related to
      > Athabascan, and also Tibetan and Hungarian.

      Many DNA-mutations of American Continent - found in Siberia - are
      backing up your theory.
      I still suspect that the early Huns of Xiongnu and Attila and Aymara
      might have strong linguistic ties.

      Among North American Indians only some Finno-Ugric words found so far.
      "To sing" in Abenaki-Penobscot and Maliseet-Passamaquoddy is "lintu/
      linto".
      In Finnish "lintu" is a bird.

      Some connections between Finnish and Indigenous languages, especially
      related to shamanism, have been found among the following tribes:
      Zapoteca, Tarahumara, Cho'l/Chiapa, Popoluca, Nahuatl, Chorti in
      Mexico and Ulwa & Miskito in Central America.

      In the South among Mapudungun/Mapuche but a lot ("too much") among
      Aymara - especially among Lupaca tribe – and among Quechua as well.
      Through Proto-Uralic many connections to Saami (Lapplanders)
      languages with Aymara as well

      Regards,
      Sakari
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic