10508Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions]James Churchward and "The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold"

  • Gangchen Gonpo
    Dec 4, 2007
      Hi Mike,
      I agree that this was posted in the wrong forum, I'll
      try hard to avoid making the mistake again in the
      future.

      I have provided written replies to some individuals,
      but if anyone wishes to continue the discussion,
      please send me an email or place your comments on the
      my-mu.com blog at:
      http://www.jameschurchwardsmu.blogspot.com/

      Jack Churchward
      Clearwater, Florida

      --- mike white <infoplz@...> wrote:

      > hi tom, all
      >
      > i remind members to stay on our topics as much as
      > possible, personal remarks are ok. our focus is not
      > on religion or politics, both of which cause
      > division and conflict. we were discussing the
      > tablets of dr niven found in mexico. somehow, this
      > got us to churchward, who had spoke of them. this
      > took us on a tangent to another author who had cited
      > churchward. the book given in the subject has
      > nothing to do with precolumbian_inscriptions, and
      > churchward's work has only a remote connection, that
      > of tablets he cited, and his references to a pacific
      > mother culture.
      > nobody is preaching here, we try to limit
      > references and remarks that may be offensive to
      > some. we would do the same if buddha was maligned,
      > or his doctrine faulted . there are other groups
      > and forums to dispute religious claims and dogma.
      > they are not permitted here, please return to our
      > primary focus.
      >
      > mike
      > host

      Be a better friend, newshound, and