      Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 8:24 AM
      Subject: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Re: James Churchward and "The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold"

      Hi Jack,

      I watched the video and can sympathize with your concerns. But I was
      wondering what your position is on the Churchward books. You
      mentioned that both Acharya S and your great-grandfather were cherry
      pickers. Am I understanding this correctly?

      --- In Precolumbian_ Inscriptions@ yahoogroups. com, Gangchen Gonpo