10504Re: James Churchward and "The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold"

  • Tom Hebert
    Dec 3, 2007
      Hi Jack,

      I watched the video and can sympathize with your concerns. But I was
      wondering what your position is on the Churchward books. You
      mentioned that both Acharya S and your great-grandfather were cherry
      pickers. Am I understanding this correctly?

      Tom

      --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, Gangchen Gonpo