10502worshipping trees

  • Charles Mattox
    Dec 3, 2007
      Mike, Steve, all.
      It has to do with basic brain washing techniques.
      Let's face it, if you grew up in a family that lived
      in a neighborhood that worshipped trees as your
      supreme being, and all of your neighbors gathered
      together to quote some "book of the oak" that was
      discovered as having been written during the Roman
      dictatorship period, or anytime actually, then guess
      what.
      You'd be worshipping trees today.
      There is very little thoght outside of the average
      church doctrine being taught in any religions today.
      The last holier than thou Jesus freak I had to listen
      to go on and on and on about, I finally just looked at
      him and said "so, i guess 600 million Chinese are
      going straight to Hell when they die, huh?
      Ofcourse I got the fire and brimstone sermon again.
      I guess depending on who you talk to, their religious
      beliefs are the only ones that count and nobody else's
      is worth a hoot in Hell.
      It's the elitist 'know it all' attitude that has
      alsway turned me against different septs of organized
      religion.
      I have faith in my own beliefs, but I don't think it
      is proper to start a Jihad over them.
      My God is a God of peace and love and forgiveness.
      Charles

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?