10323Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] New host Digging for the Turth : Chachapoyas ...

  • Charles Mattox
    Sep 4, 2007
      Hope you have been well.
      I liked Digging for the Truth since I first saw it.
      what happened to Josh?
      I saw the show on the Chachapoyas-seemed like a rehash
      of earlier shows with the exception that the new host
      was lost with a repelling rope and seemed to be a
      "pretty boy" who had never been in the country a day
      in his life.
      I'll tune him out next episode if he comes across like
      a lost city boy staggering in the woods.
      Skull deformation practices might be linked to Adena
      practices of similar nature that occurred in the Ohio
      River Valley.
      Just a thought.