RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: promo flyer

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2008
    • Keith Meyer
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2008

        Yup, it should be whether, not weather. And Hans, you are closer to having the link correct, but you’re still off by a letter:

        You have “thuner” and it should be “thunder”

        Keith

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2008
          Dropped on head as child makes for not too bright adult. One more
          try.

          <Keith.Meyer@...> wrote:

          > Yup, it should be whether, not weather. And Hans, you are closer to
          having the link correct, but you're still off by a letter:

          > You have "thuner" and it should be "thunder"
          >
          > Keith

          whether? I flunked spelling :( but what you have there didn't look
          right.

          chnics%40yahoogroups.com>

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 6, 2008
            Troops,

            It's not too late to contact Mira Lacous and have a scheduled meeting of
            Prairie Thunder Pyrotechnics put in the convention schedule at Gillette,
            just like a seminar. Get it to her soon so she can get it in by the June 15
            deadline for bulletin submissions for the July bulletin or before the July
            1st deadline for the convention program. It may be an effective method to
            recruit new members.